xbox one warranty

Discus and support xbox one warranty in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i just asking what Xbox one warranty cover your console or controller or both eaecbb4a-f793-4d16-9e29-222757978364 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UrbanerCosine95, Sep 1, 2019.

1. xbox one warranty

hello i just asking what Xbox one warranty cover your console or controller or both

:)

UrbanerCosine95, Sep 1, 2019
  2. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

The X1's standard warranty

The warranty for the console is for one year and accessories is for 90 days. If you purchased the "complete for Xbox" within 45 days of buying your Xbox one the warranty is for 3 years.

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Warranty on refurb Xbox One

The console refurbished to its original specifications by Microsoft comes with a 90-Day Limited Warranty. See Limited Warranty inside or at Xbox One Warranty and Service for details:

support.xbox.com/.../warranties-and-repair
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Xbox One Power Supply Brick Buzzing and Grinding

@BobMcFly247, on the US article that was linked by Tronder 007 it says the Xbox One power supply has the same warranty as the Xbox One console. This means however long your Xbox One warranty is, that is how long the power supply warranty is.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one Warranty

Hey there OceaNNatZzu.

If the Xbox One isn't registered, you check warranty status over on
    this page
  6. macd5 Win User

Xbox one warranty

Thanks for your reply but if was only 1 year why does it state 2 on the Xbox repair page because if was one year it would be stated there surely
Thema:

xbox one warranty

1. xbox one warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the...
  3. Xbox One S standard controller = what is the standard warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S standard controller = what is the standard warranty?: Hello, I purchased an Xbox One S bundle, which includes the console and two standard controllers, on December 5, 2018. I have noticed a consistent problem with only one of the controllers, where...
  4. Xbox one x warranty for second owner.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x warranty for second owner.: I purchased an xbox one x from an australian auction which is still under warranty, can I get repairs free still? I may need to send it in. 054f4216-3821-4e34-b280-eda61e9b82a1
  5. elite remote warranty check

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite remote warranty check: Hi I Have two Microsoft Elite remote controller and I want to check if they are still under warranty. how can I do that? is there a link to add the serial number or something? Thanks...
  6. One S controller malfunctions. Warranty expired, What Do Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One S controller malfunctions. Warranty expired, What Do Now?: Got an S for my birthday. 5 months later, controller won't connect wirelessly, it vibrates continuously even when the controller is turned off. When i plug it in to the console, it will work for a...
  7. Xbox out of warranty exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox out of warranty exchange: Hi, My xbox is out of warranty and isn't working so I have organised an exchange. Now the lady I dealt with told me that I will be sent a replacement unit and then I return my console back....
  8. Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.: Hi everyone, So my customized controller is not working correctly, the RS drifts up and when I start up my xbox, instead of just moving up/down/left/right with 1 step at the time, my controller...
  9. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...