xbox one warranty

Discus and support xbox one warranty in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i just asking what Xbox one warranty cover your console or controller or both eaecbb4a-f793-4d16-9e29-222757978364 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UrbanerCosine95, Sep 1, 2019.

1. xbox one warranty

hello i just asking what Xbox one warranty cover your console or controller or both

:)

UrbanerCosine95, Sep 1, 2019
  2. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

The X1's standard warranty

The warranty for the console is for one year and accessories is for 90 days. If you purchased the "complete for Xbox" within 45 days of buying your Xbox one the warranty is for 3 years.

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Warranty on refurb Xbox One

The console refurbished to its original specifications by Microsoft comes with a 90-Day Limited Warranty. See Limited Warranty inside or at Xbox One Warranty and Service for details:

support.xbox.com/.../warranties-and-repair
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Xbox One Power Supply Brick Buzzing and Grinding

@BobMcFly247, on the US article that was linked by Tronder 007 it says the Xbox One power supply has the same warranty as the Xbox One console. This means however long your Xbox One warranty is, that is how long the power supply warranty is.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one Warranty

Hey there OceaNNatZzu.

If the Xbox One isn't registered, you check warranty status over on
    this page
  6. macd5 Win User

Xbox one warranty

Thanks for your reply but if was only 1 year why does it state 2 on the Xbox repair page because if was one year it would be stated there surely
Thema:

xbox one warranty

1. xbox one warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. garantia [Mod Translation - Warranty]

in XBoX Accessibility
    garantia [Mod Translation - Warranty]: como puedo registrar la garantia de mi consola [Mod Translation - how can i register my console warranty] 91f20b39-0d1d-4e78-b82b-2dde31c00251
  3. xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase: bought a xbox x from argos april 2019 but the hdmi port seems to have failed a common fault ive been told although I was also told all systems come with a year warranty mine seems to be showing...
  4. How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?: I just got a replacement controller from amazon. The first one, when registered, had a year warranty. The second one I just registered only showed up to march 20th when I registered it today, and...
  5. controller swap during warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller swap during warranty: hi guys, did you have trouble with microsoft for warrranty on controller, got a white setup called warranty for left analogic stick on that, received a rma with ups asking to return my white...
  6. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  7. My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...: I brought Xbox oneX from Amazon, and i linked the console to my microsoft account and registered the console. It immidiately started showing "Warranty has expired". Infact this happened twice, I...
  8. Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status: I just got delivered a charge and play kit from Amazon with a highly discounted price. I got bad luck and its not working from factory. According to european law, its my choice to return or else...
  9. Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty: Hi all Ive had my elite for awhile Issues at hand LB loose and almost removable (seems common issue with others) Left cushion is coming unglued (maybe just superglue that myself) however not...
  10. Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]: Buongiorno a tutti da un paio di giorni non mi funziona piú l'uscita audio del mio nuovo controller Xboxone. Acquistato su Amazon a Agosto 2019, sostituito a Settembre 2019 tramite Amazon per un...