Xbox One was built by gamers, for gamers.1080p/60fps!?

Discus and support Xbox One was built by gamers, for gamers.1080p/60fps!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The 98% of gamers want a console that run the best posible graphichs,resolution and FPS, we're trusting that the Xbox One will be even powerful as his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neurotic Wisdom, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Xbox One was built by gamers, for gamers.1080p/60fps!?

The 98% of gamers want a console that run the best posible graphichs,resolution and FPS, we're trusting that the Xbox One will be even powerful as his competition but the competition is always taking advantage with FPS and resolution. MICROSOFT we dont
    really matter about games with kinnect we want stunning beautiful games and the competition is always taking the edge. If you want to sell your console give us more HORSEPOWER in our consoles, because I bought a Xbox One with faith that microsoft is always
    satisfying his custumersin this case GAMERS, we are gamers we want the BEST LOOKING GAMES posible in our consoles. Otherwise people will keep trading their Xbox Ones for the PS4 and recommending their friends to buy a PS4 instead of a Xbox One. I HAVE FAITH
    ON YOU MICROSOFT. PLEASE DONT DISSAPOINT US.

:)

Neurotic Wisdom, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Why didnt MS send a questionnaire to all registered on XBLive?

Xbox: Built by gamers for gamers.

Xbox 360: Built by gamers for gamers but taken over by penny counters.

Xbone: Built by Suits for Themselves and EA

MAKO MARAUDER, Feb 7, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Suppose to be Next Gen, why we not seeing 1080p in Games?

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

1080p and 60fps do not matter.

The "PC Master Race" gamers are ruining the enjoyment and fun of being a gamer.

[/quote] You do realise that the people arguing 1080p and 60fps are console gamers?

Why do you keep blaming PC gamers for this argument when it is nothing to do with them.

voteDC, Feb 7, 2014
  4. x BRIUS x
    x BRIUS x Guest

I am agree with you! The game in 720p for xbox one and 1080p for PS4!

Please don't use the ram for Kinect and 3 OS. Use more ram for the game!!!!

x BRIUS x, Feb 16, 2014
  5. x BRIUS x Win User

I am agree with you! The game in 720p for xbox one and 1080p for PS4!

Please don't use the ram for Kinect and 3 OS. Use more ram for the game!!!!
  6. voteDC Win User

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[/quote] You do realise that the people arguing 1080p and 60fps are console gamers?

Why do you keep blaming PC gamers for this argument when it is nothing to do with them.
  7. DanteSparda504 Win User

8. Azrael008uk Win User

Is xbox one 1080p and 60fps or not?

Sure it does.

You can celebrate by playing the best of last gen on your PS 4 at 1080p.

In some ways it's nice to see Sony finally catch up to Microsoft where gamers were enjoying 1080p 60fps on the XBox 360 with games like "Darkstar One".

Enjoy your retro budget console.
  9. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Next Generation: Graphics, 30FPS or 60FPS, does it matter to you?

As long as it does not drop to unacceptable levels for the FPS I don't really care. Like 1337 Gamer though I would like to see 1080p 60FPS become the targeted norm though.
Thema:

1. Xbox One was built by gamers, for gamers.1080p/60fps!? - Similar Threads - was built gamers

2. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  3. Не могу купить встроеную покупку. (Mod Translation: I can't buy a built-in purchase.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу купить встроеную покупку. (Mod Translation: I can't buy a built-in purchase.): Я покупаю встроеную покупку но мне выдаёт ошибку Изпользуйте другой способ оплаты.Не удалось получить авторизацию на эту покупку. Обратитесь к поствщику платежних услуг, чтобы получить...
  4. Why are Xbox One controllers so poorly built?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox One controllers so poorly built?: Without fault my last 4 Xbox one controllers no longer work via cable, and each has their own variety of buttons/bumpers not working or stuck. I just warrantied my last one, but I'm wondering if...
  5. Why are there not more games available in the built in tournament feature on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there not more games available in the built in tournament feature on xbox?: Would be great to be able to join and create tournaments with the tournament feature on xbox but currently only 4 games are available (Halo Wars 2, Injustice 2, Killer Instinct, World of Tanks:...
  6. Xbox Controllers are completely unusable and built with a list of ergonomic design flaws, I'm ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers are completely unusable and built with a list of ergonomic design flaws, I'm ...: Dear Microsoft and the X Box community, I have been a PlayStation gamer since 2007, and just this month, went out and bought myself a shiny new Xbox One X console, both to be able to play Xbox...
  7. Can XBOX ONE use the built-in youtube live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can XBOX ONE use the built-in youtube live?: PS4 can use youtube live Why XBOX ONE not work 57197b34-1b4e-48e6-9966-2a0216c8d34f
  8. Looking for a good mic with a built in voice changer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a good mic with a built in voice changer: So my friends always complain about my high-pitched voice ear-raping them. I was wondering if anybody knew of any voice-changing mics that I could get for around 150$? I would prefer one with a...
  9. Recording GamePlay Using Built-in Options Via Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording GamePlay Using Built-in Options Via Headset: I've got an xbox one s with a Turtle beach 50x headset. I'm able to record my gameplay on the xbox no problem. My question is can I record gameplay and record my voice on the xbox using the...
  10. Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist??: Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist?? my 10 yr old says yes , but i cant find one any where,, if some one could confirm this or tell me where to find them, thanx...