Xbox one WiFi problem HELP

Discus and support Xbox one WiFi problem HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I moved into my new house january this year the xbox connected fine to the wifi ( virgin media 5g) gaming films everything was fine then out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanK872, Sep 5, 2019.

1. RyanK872
    RyanK872 Guest

Hi all

I moved into my new house january this year the xbox connected fine to the wifi ( virgin media 5g) gaming films everything was fine then out of nowhere at the start of april i turned it on one evening no internet.. wont connect no matter what i do.. the
    confusing thing is every other device i.e phone laptop table connects fine never had a problem.. so its gotta be the xbox i thought but if i teather the xbox through the hotspot on my phone it works fine!

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated ive be pulling my hair out for months!

Thanks

Ryan

:)

RyanK872, Sep 5, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Help plzz
    If you make your own post with details of your issue, eg type of xbox, wired or WiFi connection to router, it wont get lost in the replies of someone elses post.
  3. RyanK872 Win User

I had thought that but id need a 15m cable.. its been working perfect for the last half hour.. just turned it off lll see how it is tomorow.. thanks for the help!
  4. RyanK872 Win User

Its working perfect now that must have worked.. thank bud!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi RyanK872,

Thanks for the update! You may want to attempt to connect to your network using an ethernet cable, this should reduce disconnection and provide a more stable connection.

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. Fos Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one WiFi problem HELP - Similar Threads - WiFi problem HELP

2. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  3. AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem]: AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem] Hi Matyas, Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting the console to your Wi-Fi. I suggest for you to run...
  4. Problème connexion wifi Xbox One s [Translate] Xbox one s WiFi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème connexion wifi Xbox One s [Translate] Xbox one s WiFi connection problem: Bonjour,alors voila jai deux console xbox one s une acheter en decembre l’autre en mars depuis hier soir impossible de me reconnecter au reseau wifi de ma airbox ni de mon telephone en parte de...
  5. probléme xbox one s (wifi) [Translation - Problem Xbox One S (wifi)]

in XBoX Accessibility
    probléme xbox one s (wifi) [Translation - Problem Xbox One S (wifi)]: bonjour, ma xbox one s ne veut pas se connecter internet alors que tous les appareils proximité, eux, fonctionnent avec n'importe quel réseau tandis que ma xbox one s n'accepte le réseau qu'avec...
  6. Xbox One X Disconnect from Wifi/Xbox live problems. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Disconnect from Wifi/Xbox live problems. Please help.: Okay just got my xbox one x about a week ago and this problem has persisted from the get go. When I'm playing a game, or even just watching netflix all connectivity will stop and I will either be...
  7. Apple AirPort Extreme: Problem with wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple AirPort Extreme: Problem with wifi: Apple (Routers) AirPort Extreme: Problem with wifi Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/cant-see-wireless-network-solution...
  8. Wifi connection problem on the first launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection problem on the first launch: Hi, recently I purchased an xbox one s, everything looks fine, but I am unable to connect to wifi during the initial launch. My apartment wifi requires me to fill my username and password to...
  9. XBOX ONE S - Problem WIFI

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S - Problem WIFI: Hello people! I have a problem in my console ONE S. Everytime I arrived at home and turn on my console. They not view network WIFI. I can for search and not find none network by location....
  10. HEY I HOPE TO HELP ME WITH MY XBOX ONE WHICH HAS A PROBLEME OF WIFI CONEXION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HEY I HOPE TO HELP ME WITH MY XBOX ONE WHICH HAS A PROBLEME OF WIFI CONEXION: HEY.I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH MY XBOX ONE,A MESSAGE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A PROBLEME HARDWARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX EITHER WITH WIFI OR CABLE.PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME....