Xbox one WiFi problem HELP

Discus and support Xbox one WiFi problem HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I moved into my new house january this year the xbox connected fine to the wifi ( virgin media 5g) gaming films everything was fine then out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanK872, Sep 5, 2019.

1. RyanK872
    RyanK872 Guest

Hi all

I moved into my new house january this year the xbox connected fine to the wifi ( virgin media 5g) gaming films everything was fine then out of nowhere at the start of april i turned it on one evening no internet.. wont connect no matter what i do.. the
    confusing thing is every other device i.e phone laptop table connects fine never had a problem.. so its gotta be the xbox i thought but if i teather the xbox through the hotspot on my phone it works fine!

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated ive be pulling my hair out for months!

Thanks

Ryan

:)

RyanK872, Sep 5, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Help plzz
    If you make your own post with details of your issue, eg type of xbox, wired or WiFi connection to router, it wont get lost in the replies of someone elses post.
  3. RyanK872 Win User

I had thought that but id need a 15m cable.. its been working perfect for the last half hour.. just turned it off lll see how it is tomorow.. thanks for the help!
  4. RyanK872 Win User

Its working perfect now that must have worked.. thank bud!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi RyanK872,

Thanks for the update! You may want to attempt to connect to your network using an ethernet cable, this should reduce disconnection and provide a more stable connection.

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. Fos Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one WiFi problem HELP - Similar Threads - WiFi problem HELP

2. : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network: : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network Hello Spike, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with the error. When this error occurs, it most likely means...
  3. probleme de reseau wifi de la console au pc[wifi network problem from console to pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    probleme de reseau wifi de la console au pc[wifi network problem from console to pc]: bonjour , J'ai un souci : Ma console est dans ma chambre située dans un rez de chaussée. Mon pc et ma box au 1 er étage. La connexion est excellente mais dès que je joue , le message suivant...
  4. Xbox wifi problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wifi problems: My connection is absolutely fine on my phone but xbox just says can't connect to wireless connection. I'm confused! c6f5bb7a-cc71-4dde-9a44-d83d346770b8
  5. Strange Wifi Problems - Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange Wifi Problems - Xbox One X: I have been having problems with connecting wifi, this one network that i have been connected to for 8 months suddenly stops connecting, says "cannot connect to your wireless network" with no...
  6. WiFi problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi problems: My xbox one is having trouble connecting to the internet i’ve tried restating the xbox and the wifi that hasn’t worked. It says service info is unavailable and it can’t get the IP adress i’ve...
  7. Wifi Range Extender and Xbox One Not Working - Connection Problems/Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi Range Extender and Xbox One Not Working - Connection Problems/Issues: Can anyone help me out here? I have an Xbox One X and for some reason when I connect to the Wifi Extender's network, it connects, but it shows slow speeds and then eventually disconnects. I have...
  8. Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?: This is a bug fix request. No it's not a hardware or software issue on my end b/c it happens on multiple computers. When Xbox (PC Beta) cannot connect to your servers it interrupts and drops my...
  9. Xbox One X Disconnect from Wifi/Xbox live problems. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Disconnect from Wifi/Xbox live problems. Please help.: Okay just got my xbox one x about a week ago and this problem has persisted from the get go. When I'm playing a game, or even just watching netflix all connectivity will stop and I will either be...
  10. HEY I HOPE TO HELP ME WITH MY XBOX ONE WHICH HAS A PROBLEME OF WIFI CONEXION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HEY I HOPE TO HELP ME WITH MY XBOX ONE WHICH HAS A PROBLEME OF WIFI CONEXION: HEY.I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH MY XBOX ONE,A MESSAGE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A PROBLEME HARDWARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX EITHER WITH WIFI OR CABLE.PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME....