Xbox one will not let me add my account back

Discus and support Xbox one will not let me add my account back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi the other day i was having issues logging into my xbox account so my solution was just to remove the account and add it back BUT now when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SethMangum, Feb 12, 2019.

1. SethMangum
    SethMangum Guest

Hi the other day i was having issues logging into my xbox account so my solution was just to remove the account and add it back BUT now when i try to add it back it won't let me. What happens is when i click "+ Add new" a loading screen pops up for about
    a second and then goes away, comes back for about 5 seconds and then just goes away and puts me back where i was. I don't get an error code or anything so i can't identify the issue. This has happened ever since the server issues that xbox experienced a few
    days back. YES I HAVE REBOOTED IT PLENTY OF TIMES. i might also add that i had purchased an xbox live membership the night before this happened.

:)

SethMangum, Feb 12, 2019
  2. SethSontag Win User

Yeah, this solved my issue. It gave me an option to reset without losing my data. Thank you both.
  3. SamanthaVictoria Win User

Hello,

First try a reset, by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the front of the console, once the console has completely powered down, unplug the power cord and wait a few moments before turning it back on.

If that did not solve the problem, make sure that your console is connected to the internet, and check for updates. Sometimes its possible for a console to misbehave when an update is due.

1. Make sure your console is connected to the Internet, then double-tap the Xbox  button to open the guide and choose Settings  > All
      settings.

2. Select System > Console info & updates> Update console.

3. If there's no update available, you're up to date.
  4. gds1972 Win User

5. SethSontag Win User

Wont a factory reset make me lose all of my saved games. data etc? Thats the last thing i want to do if so.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Seth,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't done so already, I'd like for you to attempt a

factory reset on your console
    by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you select the option which allows you to keep your games and apps so you won't have to download them again. Hope this helps! :D
Thema:

1. Xbox one will not let me add my account back - Similar Threads - let add account

2. Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!: Hello, I have a giant issue I removed my account from my XBox to try to fix the sign in problem and now to see if it lets me sign in it does not let me add it at all. Been with XBox for years and...
  3. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  4. Lets add mouse and keyboard support!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lets add mouse and keyboard support!!!: I am just a 12 year old kid living in the Middle East, and i am wanting to make Microsoft hear this. I have always wanted mouse and keyboard support on all of the games, but there will be some ups...
  5. won,t let me add other players to my friends list

in XBoX Accessibility
    won,t let me add other players to my friends list: add a friend is not working 4c44e1f0-252e-4e62-b477-143206171e53
  6. When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!: im trying to add my account into my Xbox but when I press “add new” it tells me an error. What should I do??! b3f477e5-4d98-4bca-ad83-2ab9ec03bcec
  7. It wont let me add my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me add my acount: i rest my whole xbox and saved my games and when i try to add my acount to my xbox it says xbox services are not working at the momment try again later and i did and it still says that and...
  8. xbox wont let me add an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add an account: xbox wont let me add an account keep getting error 0x80A40019 , I have reset the xbox and the internet connection is ok , please help 7565f962-0a23-4315-b18a-2682c1fc217d
  9. PARENT ACCOUNT: It won't let me add one. Therefore its not letting me sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PARENT ACCOUNT: It won't let me add one. Therefore its not letting me sign in.: So, when I was first signing up for Xbox live, I used my real birth date... I'm 16, my parents are fine with all the stuff I do on here (playing CoD/Halo). So I have about 9k gamerscore and a lot...
  10. PARENT ACCOUNT: It won't let me add one. Therefore its not letting me sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PARENT ACCOUNT: It won't let me add one. Therefore its not letting me sign in.: So, when I was first signing up for Xbox live, I used my real birth date... I'm 16, my parents are fine with all the stuff I do on here (playing CoD/Halo). So I have about 9k gamerscore and a lot...