xbox one will not let me play online ?????

Discus and support xbox one will not let me play online ????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I don't know if this has been asked , but I am signed in but it will not let me play online at all ? I have tried the nat stuff its fine , reset the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rhysboy06, Mar 15, 2014.

1. rhysboy06
    rhysboy06 Guest

hi I don't know if this has been asked , but I am signed in but it will not let me play online at all ? I have tried the nat stuff its fine , reset the x box router and still cant get to play online ? on xbox one ? with gold . thanks for any help ?

:)

rhysboy06, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Won't let me play the video game

I just buy mafia 3 on xbox one and it won't let me play and keep saying this not a xbox one game so I buy it online now it won't let me install the game.

KINGWINKONTOP1, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Xbox won't let me play online

when I try to start an online game, my xbox says that I can't play online because of my former behavior. I just bought three months gold and now I can't even use it and I don't know what I've done wrong!

JoggerNogger420, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

not letting me play online

Your account may be corrupted try deleting and recovering your profile
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Won’t let me play online

Hi there!

What game are you trying to play online and are you seeing any errors when you try to play?

Let's also make sure that your
    account info and console info matches
    the country you are actually located in. If this got altered in any way it could prevent you from playing online.

Post back and let us know how that goes!
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Won’t let me play online

First thing's first, have you tried a
    power cycle
    ?

I am not sure what you've tried up to this point, so please do mention everything you've attempted to fix your problem.

Occasionally, your console may not see any recent renewals on your account, and will require a full shutdown and reboot to "refresh" itself.
  7. GodGivenGifts37 Win User

Is my Xbox One defective?

I think my Xbox one is defective also because it won't let me connect to xbox live and it says my WiFi is good and it won't let me play games online at all. My Xbox One if defected!!
  8. cod mega master Win User

Says Wifi is working, multiplayer not connecting to game servers

I bought a game from the Xbox store online and It won't let me play without wifi on my Xbox 360 or One
Thema:

1. xbox one will not let me play online ????? - Similar Threads - let play online

2. i readeamed a code but it is not letting me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i readeamed a code but it is not letting me play online: fortnite says i need xbox live but i got it f4ec64c0-6de4-451a-a547-9a0bbddf2040
  3. Renewed my xbox live acct and not letting me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewed my xbox live acct and not letting me play online: Renewed my xbox live acct and it wont let me play online, ive hard reset, been patient, tried again and it says im subscribed but not letting me play online at all. Yes it has charged my Debit...
  4. : Got internet on the Xbox one but it doesn't let me play online

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Got internet on the Xbox one but it doesn't let me play online: : Got internet on the Xbox one but it doesn't let me play online Hi I would recommend an Ethernet cable or buy a WiFi bandwidth extender that increases the range 63684288-42d8-4cc2-aaab-8fc5abf913c1
  5. My Xbox Gold does not let me play online. / No me funciona mi Xbox Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Gold does not let me play online. / No me funciona mi Xbox Gold: I entered a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it sent me a message that it could be used, and when i opened a game to play online i was told that i had to buy a gold card, and when i opened the...
  6. letting my child play online on battlefield 1 and other EA games

in XBoX Accessibility
    letting my child play online on battlefield 1 and other EA games: my son says when he tries to go online on battlefield 1 the game tells him that hes not old enough but i have gone into the family settings and let him play 18 rated games...
  7. Not letting me play online even tho I have gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not letting me play online even tho I have gold: Purchased black ops 1 360 disc and I have Xbox one it's compatible for this and I've tried to play online and it says I need Xbox gold even though I have 2 months left...
  8. Not letting me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not letting me play online: Right I’m currently trying to play fortnite and gta v on my Xbox one but it’s not letting me go online Iv tried the nat type and test multiplayer connection and they are both fine Iv not been able...
  9. Not letting me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not letting me play online: Right I’m currently trying to play fortnite and gta v on my Xbox one but it’s not letting me go online Iv tried the nat type and test multiplayer connection and they are both fine Iv not been able...
  10. Won’t let me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me play online: can anyone tell me how to play online I tried everything on settings but nothing worked ec5871da-1ec6-482d-bd16-8be8e9137623