xbox one will not let me save any game

Discus and support xbox one will not let me save any game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to play any game on my xbox one, it states that the selected storage deice does not have enough free space to create a new game save. it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadypheonix, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Shadypheonix
    Shadypheonix Guest

when i try to play any game on my xbox one, it states that the selected storage deice does not have enough free space to create a new game save.

it doesn't matter what game i pick to play, i get the same message. when i go in to my storage to delete the game save info, i do not get a cloud option, it only give the option to delete info from local device. i have deleted and reinstalled my profile,
    did a hard reset on the console and it still gives me the same message. i deleted all but one game and it still gives me the same message. i verified i am connected to Live and the internet, but no cloud option comes up when i try to erase game data.

:)

Shadypheonix, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I think that this link will help answer any and all questions about Cloud saves and how to delete them: Xbox Cloud FAQ

Hope this is helpful.
  3. MagicWillow35 Win User

Can't Save on Xbox one, When is the patch coming out?

Tried to play last night at level 14 on Xbox One, after many hours of play. The game won't let me load most recent save - or any manual saves. I tried troubleshooting (I don't use the suspend and resume function, forced a hard reset and cleared the locally
    saved games) and loaded a older cloud saved game. This did not fix the problem and I continue to lose all new saves and checkpoints (the game lets me continue to play and save - just won't load any of the new saves and kicks me out after I die). At this point,
    it does me no good to continue to play because I can't save any progress. Does anyone have a troubleshooting suggestions other than waiting for the patch?
  4. leviathin666 Win User

Xbox one games

If that's the case then why won't it let me move any saves to my Xbox one from the cloud, and keeps loading games off of the cloud and forcing me to create new saves that I have previously deleted off of the cloud back onto the cloud!?
  5. Anorexic Dwarf Win User

System Error Code E102 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Saving Xbox 360 games on External Hard Drive than saving them on Cloud Saved.

Hey there, Tomb! The game saves should react the same as the Xbox One game saves. There will be a cloud save as well as a local save. The local save generally saves where you installed the game. If you have the game installed on an external drive, it should
    be saving the game there, too.

Does this help you out? If you have any further questions, please let us know! We're more than happy to clarify things for you. :)
Thema:

1. xbox one will not let me save any game - Similar Threads - let save game

2. Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone - Let's save this game please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone - Let's save this game please!: Some suggestions to try to save this game, please do it before it's too late: 1) Allow matches to start with only 4 players in total and that other players can join during matches; 2) Allow...
  3. Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them: my Xbox elite controller will not let me configure my buttons or map my buttons and save them. But I am able to with the original Xbox controller. I am also in the preview program....
  4. Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress: I did not own an xbox 360. I do not have a profile from a 360. I successfully loaded Fable 3 on my Xbox One. I can play the game without saving. Do I need to have an Xbox 360 profile in order to...
  5. Bioshock for 360 won't let me save on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock for 360 won't let me save on XBox One: So I just installed Bioshock One for Xbox 360 on my Xbox One (it's free with the new Gamer Pass). It will not let me sign in to my profile- every time I try it tells me I need to connect an Xbox...
  6. Won't let me save, or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me save, or sign in: I just got GTA v and it says I'm not signed in and will not let me save. I don't understand why. any help would be great. thanks. 1be8598b-2c1b-475e-a361-b6e79e976dc7
  7. gta 5 wont let me save offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 wont let me save offline: having a big issue with my xbox 360 gta 5 wont let me save and load without being online any help would be appreciated and none of the have you tried turning it on and off again it has been tried...
  8. 360 games wont let me save on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 games wont let me save on Xbox One: hi so i just bought the free trail Xbox One Game pass and when i try to play a 360 game it wont let me save it says i gotta sign into a profile does anyone have a answer to this because if im...
  9. Is there a way to download saved game content of let's say titan fall deluxe edition 360 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to download saved game content of let's say titan fall deluxe edition 360 ...: Is there a way to download saved game content of let's say titan fall deluxe edition 360 version to x1 c758652e-7251-44d2-a466-c27e0d0b92f4
  10. My xbox 360 will NOT let me save a music playlist !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 will NOT let me save a music playlist !!!!: FROM THE HARDDRIVE, (before anybody starts) I can add songs to the play list, however when it comes to saving the playlist. It lets me click save and then the box dissappears like normal, but...