xbox one will not load home screen after the green load up screen

Discus and support xbox one will not load home screen after the green load up screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; once the xbox one loading screen finishes up and then it’s supposed bring up the home screen the tv goes black it’s still on and i cam hold down the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joeymeade, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Joeymeade
    Joeymeade Guest

once the xbox one loading screen finishes up and then it’s supposed bring up the home screen the tv goes black it’s still on and i cam hold down the xbox button on the controller and that screen will come up tho and also the welcome back thing at the bottom pops up too but no home screen

:)

Joeymeade, Jul 23, 2021
  2. AisaBansuan Win User

Brilliant. Please select reset then keep games and apps. No worries, no games will be removed, just sign back in using the right account.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

In this case you can try the following steps:

1. If there's a disc in the console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start up in low resolution mode (the Xbox startup screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note: If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead, as your console does not have an Eject button.
    4. In either case, this will start up your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To change this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
    5. If you’re required to complete these steps on every startup, you’ll want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 of the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more info, see: How to change the display resolution for your TV on Xbox
  5. AisaBansuan Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

So the first thing we need to do is check and see if you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Try doing this for me:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, let me know if you see it okay?
  6. Joeymeade Win User

i have tryed all of those steps cold resetting it and hard resetting it,trying new HDMI’s also unplugging it leaving it and leaving it on the black screen
Thema:

1. xbox one will not load home screen after the green load up screen - Similar Threads - load home screen

2. My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...: My game loads up but when I try to go to a career game it sends me to home screen wat do i do to fix the problem 7679fb3a-cf59-42b3-86e4-4d1375888045
  3. game loads for a few seconds before sending back to home screen

in XboX Insiders
    game loads for a few seconds before sending back to home screen: hi i’m having this problem with one game where everytime i launch the game it loads for a few seconds and then my screen goes black and it sends me to the home screen and repeat has anyone had...
  4. Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen: Xbox one S, less than 2 years old. My son's Xbox, so games are mostly disc games and Roblox. I've looked at multiple posts here and on Microsoft and didn't find an actual solution. So, it started...
  5. Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox: Hi my son is trying to play cricket 19 on Xbox one it loads then goes back to Home Screen on Xbox. We have done a clear the cache thing and unplugged and plugged back in and deleted and...
  6. Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone: Hi, I am having issues where I am being kicked out from any game lobby when starting a game on Call Of Duty Warzone. I have googled and read conflicting posts on many sites that it could be a game...
  7. XBOX ONE S WONT LOAD THE HOME SCREEN , EXTREMELY HORRENDOUS LAG AND FREEZING.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S WONT LOAD THE HOME SCREEN , EXTREMELY HORRENDOUS LAG AND FREEZING.: I am having serious issues with my Xbox one s it has a cache build-up or something of about 100 gigs cause I have a 1 TB variant that has 761Gb free. but when I did a factory reset and all I just...
  8. Broken Loading indicator/Home Screen Top Left

in XboX Insiders
    Broken Loading indicator/Home Screen Top Left: Anything that shows a loading animation in the Xbox OS the is extremely broken.it spins about 1/4 of the way then freezes and glitches.Another Issue is on the Home Screen top left corner where it...
  9. Freezing then loads to xbox home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing then loads to xbox home screen: So just had my replacement xbox one series x delivered after sending mine to repair centre as wouldnt turn on. Anyway set up installed my digital games and now every time i load any of the games i...
  10. my Xbox won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox won't load home screen: [img] Why am I getting error code "0x80073d0f" when I turn on my xbox one X? f23f03e7-c505-4ebd-9604-822c6629462f