Xbox One will not Power Up after an Update yesterday

Discus and support Xbox One will not Power Up after an Update yesterday in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After receiving an Update on the console, the console will not turn on. The Update basically and obviously "bricked" the console, and Microsoft won't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OmegaMaximus, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Xbox One will not Power Up after an Update yesterday

After receiving an Update on the console, the console will not turn on. The Update basically and obviously "bricked" the console, and Microsoft won't take any responsibility for this and help me to resolve the problem. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to resolve any problem caused by a "forced update". I am waiting to be called back by a Supervisor to discuss this issue. At first the support person didn't want to let me even speak to a supervisor, and I reminded her that I am a long-time good standing customer of Xbox Live Gold and their products. Only after she looked and verified this fact, did she agree to have a supervisor call me back. It shouldn't really matter how long a person has been a customer. If you are not satisfied with the first front line response to a problem, everyone has the right to escalate the issue to the next level!

At this stage I am very unsatisfied with the Customer Service provided by Xbox Support!

By the way, I am dealing with Xbox Customer Support in Germany, and they typically give very bad customer support.

Anyone ever had this issue?

submitted by /u/OmegaMaximus
    [link] [comments]

/u/OmegaMaximus, Jul 24, 2019
  2. omegaMAXIMUS080 Win User

3. Njal the Blue Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

If you're in the insider's program you accept the risks that come with it unfortunately. There may not be much you can do.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

See if it starts the Startup Troubleshoot by doing these steps:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECTbutton (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
      Note The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an EJECT button. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the BIND button (steps 4 & 5) and then pressing the Xbox button .
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BINDand EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

If you're in the insider's program you accept the risks that come with it unfortunately. There may not be much you can do.
    I actually opted out of the insider program updates last year, so the update that caused this issue was a normal update. I am still an Insider, but I do not receive the insider updates on my Xbox One.

I'm really sorry to hear this happened to you. I used to be in the Insiders program and had issues where I would get new updates through it and it would crash my console and glitch things on my dashboard and my tabs like to look under my community feed.
    I seemed to have problems quite often with it where I would get an update and it was, "Now this isn't working" or "Now that isn't working" so I finally left the program. I didn't have those sorts of issues after that. Some people join and never have a single
    issue so I think it's just a random chance. But to have the whole console 'brick' is very upsetting. :( I think your best response is to go through Support and keep pushing the issue until something is done. Good luck and sorry again to hear that this happened
    to your console.
Thema:

1. Xbox One will not Power Up after an Update yesterday - Similar Threads - Power Update yesterday

2. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  3. Xbox One will not Power Up after an Update yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not Power Up after an Update yesterday: After receiving an Update on the console, the console will not turn on. The Update basically and obviously "bricked" the console, and Microsoft won't take any responsibility for this and help me...
  4. Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem: I'm having an issue with a console update with my xbox one, the xbox starts up as normal and does the update until it's gets to the third stage (applying the update) and my xbox completely shuts...
  5. XBOX One external usb 3 hard drive not powering up after Oct 2018 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One external usb 3 hard drive not powering up after Oct 2018 update: After the October 2018 update to my XBOX One Console, my external usb 3 hard disk(where I have lots of games installed to) is not powering up from a soft power-on with the controller. I have to...
  6. Help? Xbox not powering on consistently after October update (via IR remote)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help? Xbox not powering on consistently after October update (via IR remote): I have my Xbox One X as part of my home entertainment center that is all controlled via Harmony Universal remote. Up until prior to the most recent October update, I have never had issues with the...
  7. My Xbox One took an update and now will NOT power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One took an update and now will NOT power on: after starting up in an odd “safe mode” type arrangement, the Xbox One downloaded an update and now, will not power on. If I press the X button on the console, it will chime, light up and then...
  8. I can't launch games, update games , power off the consol in the menu and i can't reset the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't launch games, update games , power off the consol in the menu and i can't reset the ...: When i want launch a games i press "a" and nothing happend When i want reset the factory values i can't that was the same case nothing happen when i press "a" And when i want jsut turn off are...
  9. download updates or games while powered off

in XBoX on Consoles
    download updates or games while powered off: so the Xbox 360 has the ability to download games while powered off, does the xbox one have the same feature ? 2478685a-8a03-4c9c-9809-ae0804343918
  10. USB ports on Xbox One preventing power for System Updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports on Xbox One preventing power for System Updates.: I know this sounds really weird. Over the past week my Xbox One has needed to do 3 system updates for around 400mb each. Each time my console needs an update, my console will not turn on if I have...