Xbox one will not power up!!

Discus and support Xbox one will not power up!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox will not power up correctly. Whenever I plug the power lead in it automatically tries to start up making the turning on noise repeatedly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeddedTray, Oct 1, 2019.

1. WeddedTray
    WeddedTray Guest

Hi, my xbox will not power up correctly. Whenever I plug the power lead in it automatically tries to start up making the turning on noise repeatedly and after around 10 seconds the turning off noise. Nothing comes up on the screen. I took it to a shop
    yesterday and it worked fine then got back home and the same thing is happening again! My 8 month old baby has been pressing the power button whilst I've been at work so I'm pretty sure this has something to do with it. Any help would be really appreciated.
    I have fifa20 here ready to be played and its getting quite frustrating as you can imagine! Thanks again ��

:)

WeddedTray, Oct 1, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey WeddedTray!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the console power up issues that you've been experiencing.

I would first suggest making sure your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet / socket and not a power strip.

Try that and let us know if it helps.

Below i'll provide you with the official troubleshooting link for this particular issue:

Your Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console won't turn on

Check out that article and let us know if it helps.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forum support
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, is the Xbox power lead connected to a surge protector or power extension lead at all ? If so try connecting the Xbox power lead directly to the mains power outlet. As things worked ok at the shop it could well be simply having the Xbox connected directly
    to a mains power outlet.
  5. B Trips Win User

Xbox One auto powering up

Hi, I'm also experiencing this same issue. This just started happening out of the blue, I've not changed any settings or moved anything on my Xbox. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back and it did fix the issue for about a day but it's back to doing
    the same thing. I have no idea what could be causing this.
  6. Lcast15 Win User

Xbox One auto powering up

Excellent, when you feel that the issue is resolved please verify the answer that resolved your issue so that other people having the same problem can find the correct answer!
Thema:

1. Xbox one will not power up!! - Similar Threads - power

2. Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down: On Wednesday I got error msgs when attempting to open several games. I retried & they played okay. On Thursday my console began refusing to boot. The power button lights, the console powers, Hard...
  3. About the power cable of the Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the power cable of the Xbox One X: [img] I have an US version Xbox One X and I know that this console can stand 220v. But I find the word ‘110v’ on the plug of the power cable which comes with the console. So what is the meaning...
  4. original xbox one power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    original xbox one power supply: i need an original xbox one power supply. where can I buy? f8fb341f-5fe9-467d-8547-569117644c87
  5. Xbox One X Randomly powering off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Randomly powering off: I have recently upgraded from my Xbox One X project Scorpio edition to the gears of war 5 special edition Xbox one X. About a couple weeks ago I noticed my Xbox turned off in mid game while...
  6. XBox One X does not start on powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X does not start on powering on: Well, folks, I am back with another problem with my XBox One X. The blasted machine has hardly worked fine even for a month without giving me any trouble. This time, it simply won't power on....
  7. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  8. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  9. Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen: My Xbox one S goes on this black screen which says something went wrong the two options are restart this Xbox or troubleshoot when I press troubleshoot I try to reset it or restart it and it takes...
  10. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...