Xbox one will not power up!!

Discus and support Xbox one will not power up!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox will not power up correctly. Whenever I plug the power lead in it automatically tries to start up making the turning on noise repeatedly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeddedTray, Oct 1, 2019.

1. WeddedTray
    WeddedTray Guest

Hi, my xbox will not power up correctly. Whenever I plug the power lead in it automatically tries to start up making the turning on noise repeatedly and after around 10 seconds the turning off noise. Nothing comes up on the screen. I took it to a shop
    yesterday and it worked fine then got back home and the same thing is happening again! My 8 month old baby has been pressing the power button whilst I've been at work so I'm pretty sure this has something to do with it. Any help would be really appreciated.
    I have fifa20 here ready to be played and its getting quite frustrating as you can imagine! Thanks again ��

:)

WeddedTray, Oct 1, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey WeddedTray!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the console power up issues that you've been experiencing.

I would first suggest making sure your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet / socket and not a power strip.

Try that and let us know if it helps.

Below i'll provide you with the official troubleshooting link for this particular issue:

Your Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console won't turn on

Check out that article and let us know if it helps.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forum support
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, is the Xbox power lead connected to a surge protector or power extension lead at all ? If so try connecting the Xbox power lead directly to the mains power outlet. As things worked ok at the shop it could well be simply having the Xbox connected directly
    to a mains power outlet.
  5. B Trips Win User

Xbox One auto powering up

Hi, I'm also experiencing this same issue. This just started happening out of the blue, I've not changed any settings or moved anything on my Xbox. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back and it did fix the issue for about a day but it's back to doing
    the same thing. I have no idea what could be causing this.
  6. Lcast15 Win User

Xbox One auto powering up

Excellent, when you feel that the issue is resolved please verify the answer that resolved your issue so that other people having the same problem can find the correct answer!
Thema:

1. Xbox one will not power up!! - Similar Threads - power

2. Can I receive my Xbox One S power cable back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I receive my Xbox One S power cable back?: Hello, I recently had my Xbox One S repaired through the warranty services. First, off I appreciate the work that was done on the Xbox and am pleased with the services with the speedy repair....
  3. Xbox power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power: So this isnt the first time this has happened, and honestly it doesnt need repair, but i turned off my xbox all the way so like i held the button, and when i tried to turn it on it would make the...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox: Hi How can i power on my console while on the go? The app doesn't feature a power on function like the one for PC. Or am I doing something wrong? Regards submitted by /u/grobi__ [link]...
  5. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: I’m looking for some suggestions on reliable 3rd party power supplies for an original Xbox One (not S or X). I’m specifically looking for a 3rd party power supply as I cannot order one directly...
  6. Xbox one hard powers down when game loads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one hard powers down when game loads: stuff today my Xbox has been powering down to a hard power down every time a game loads up so I'm not able to sign in. It goes to a hard power down because when I try restarting I have the green...
  7. Flashing and clicking power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing and clicking power button: My xbox one power button is flashing and clicking and it is not from updating. How do I fix it? ad6602a7-3329-45bc-9af4-51cfbdbc34b9
  8. My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....: My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now. what can i do? o i personally think this is a good solution it has worked for me before!...
  9. Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition) Fails To Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition) Fails To Power On: Tonight, when I tried to "Power" On my Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition), it wouldn't turn on. I noticed both external hard drives, connected to the USB ports on the back of the Xbox One X...
  10. No connection after power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    No connection after power surge: A lightning strike nearby left tv and Virgin box broken (won't turn on). My xbox one will turn on and eject discs, however no longer connecting to any tvs even with alternative hdmi cables. 1)...