Xbox One - will not run

Discus and support Xbox One - will not run in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our Xbox One was manufactured in 2018. Several months ago we had issues with it turning on and if it did turn on playing games properly. We have had a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimPerry3TN, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. JimPerry3TN
    JimPerry3TN Guest

Xbox One - will not run

Our Xbox One was manufactured in 2018. Several months ago we had issues with it turning on and if it did turn on playing games properly. We have had a local computer company analyze the problem. They said there is not a hard drive issue but a motherboard
    issue. I need to discuss this with someone as to:

if this can be worked on...

What is the process of working on it...

What is the estimated minimum cost involved?

I tried to call Microsoft Stores but they are closed in my city and the Customer Support line only directs me to the internet for online support.

:)

2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One - will not run

Hi JimPerry3TN

The only thing I can suggest is you set up a repair for the console. For more information about getting your Xbox One console repaired, visit
    Device service and repair.
  3. Bluesockes Win User

running an operation on the xbox one?

4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Purchased games between different consoles

Backwarda xomoatible games only run forward, that means most of you xbox 360 games will run on xbox one...

Xbox one games will never run in xbox 360 since it is going back to a previous platform
  5. Claudio Casonato Win User

Silverlight on Xbox 360

Thanks.

I know it does not work in Xbox One as it runs Edge.

But... there is a Windows phone app for SkyGo, running on both WP8.1 and WP10.

Is there a way to run WP apps on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Bye
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 to xbox one compatibility

Basically what it is, is that the Xbox One will run a Xbox 360 emulator to be able to play the Xbox 360 game.

It is still the 360 version of the game just running on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox One - will not run

1. Xbox One - will not run - Similar Threads - run

2. Frozen on game loading screen but i can hear it running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen on game loading screen but i can hear it running: My xbox has frozen on a screen of a game loading and it will not go away is there anything i can do ive tried all reset process es and still nothing as soon as it starts up it goes straight to...
  3. Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S: I recently bought a Monoprice 32in Zero-G Gaming Monitor - 16:9, WQHD, 2560x1440p, 165Hz, 1ms, DisplayHDR 400, AMD Freesync, HDMI, DisplayPort, VA And i can run 1440 (60Hz) or 120 hz (@ 1080),...
  4. Xbox Microsoft Rewards App runs terribly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Microsoft Rewards App runs terribly: It's been a while now that the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox is running terribly. It runs so bad it takes 10 seconds (a lot) to open or redeem a tab and it also occasionally crashes. It's been...
  5. d3d11 level 11.0 shader level 5 compatible gpu is required to run this engine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    d3d11 level 11.0 shader level 5 compatible gpu is required to run this engine: i recently received an older gaming pc with a nvidia quadro fx 1800 and from what ive looked up it suports direct x 11 but i cant get it to download without downloading a virus any help would be...
  6. Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?: I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too? 86cdae6f-c7f1-4507-ba57-23a9d1f54e00
  7. Xbox app does not run fullscreen on my devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app does not run fullscreen on my devices: Hi there, I have a Razer Phone 2 (running Android 9) and a hacked Nintendo Switch (running LineageOS 17.1). Both devices have the latest Xbox app installed and both devices have a 16:9 ratio...
  8. i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't run ac vallhalla and fifa 21 without it sending me back to the dash bored screen,...: hi, i have factory reset my xbox mutiple times, i have deleted my account and re added it, I have spoke with xbox support and gone through everything possible with them and there is still no fix,...
  9. Minecraft Beta. Do achievements still unlock when running the beta version through the...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta. Do achievements still unlock when running the beta version through the...: ? submitted by /u/StokieJabba [link] [comments]
  10. can we run folding at home on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    can we run folding at home on xbox?: it seems that the xbox one has so much power, can we run folding at home somehow on it to use the cpu and gpu? submitted by /u/tandonthrowaway22 [link] [comments]