Xbox one will not start

Discus and support Xbox one will not start in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, My Xbox one will not turn on. I was playing the game, when i left the room fir a few minutes. When i came back my xbox was off. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joecole6, Sep 15, 2019.

1. joecole6
    joecole6 Guest

Xbox one will not start

Hello Everyone,

My Xbox one will not turn on. I was playing the game, when i left the room fir a few minutes. When i came back my xbox was off. I tried to to turn it on but nothing. I held the xbox button on the condole nothing happend. I geld tge home button from the controller
    to turn it on itll blink then turn off. The color on my power supply is a solid orange.. i tried resseting it nothing happend. Its been plugged into the wall the whole time. I will say, before it went dead. It was making a real loud basty sound days before.
    If someone could help me, itd be greatly apperciated

:)

joecole6, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Judge Win User

XBOX ONE Will Not Start

Make sure you are plugged into the hdmi out port and not in. If your power brick isn't turning on you might have a faulty brick. What light does the brick show?
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox one will not start

Hey joecole6!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

See if you can borrow a similar power source unit from a friend or family member who owns the same console as you.

Or take your console to a Game Store in you area where they might be able to lend you a power supply unit

to determine if that's the problem or if its an actual problem with your console. That's the only way to find out.

Hopefully it's just an issue with your power supply unit which would be a less expensive fix than getting your console repaired or replaced.

Try that out and let us know how it turns out for you.

We look forward to hearing back from you. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Math45500 Win User

Xbox one will not start

Hello, I completely understand your request. Unfortunately this problem requires the intervention of technical experts. You can contact Microsoft by phone for your country to request a repair or exchange of your Xbox One. Be sure to detail the entire
    situation. Or contact them by TCHAT at the following address:

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/fr-fr/contact/chat/47/?disability=false&mode=live&partnerId=xbox&theme=xbox

I wish you an excellent day and good luck. Feel free to keep me informed of the situation by responding to my comment. Take care of yourself and good luck;)
  5. msa61 Win User

XBOX ONE Will Not Start

FYI I spent an hour chatting with Microsoft Support team today about this issue and as expected, only solution was for repair/replace. Luckily a local store today had more units for sale, so I purchased another one and am sending the original/defective
    unit back to Amazon for a full refund. So 8 year old is now happily playing Lego Marvel Superheroes on his new (second) xbox one, and b/c of my experience and readings online of other issues with these units (bad disk drives), made sure and got the insurance
    from the local store! Silver lining - the amount of elation from him and the entire family when the 2nd unit came "on" today probably surpassed the amount we would have had yesterday. :)
  6. msa61 Win User

XBOX ONE Will Not Start

Same EXACT problem, power brick is orange (standby mode), makes the "coming on" noise (3 tones), but "X" never turns white/lights up. Waiting 5 seconds and trying again, same exact noise, so it basically means it's coming on and quickly going off. If you
    try real fast to touch the power button, you can hear the "on"...then "off" tones. Tried multiple different cables, outlets, configurations, and nothing changes the behavior. My 8 year old was crushed that what Santa brought him doesn't work. After the
    360 issues (red/green rings of death), can't believe MS would release hardware that is so faulty (a google search shows numerous folks experiencing the SAME issue). UNBELIEVABLE for a $500 piece of equipment to NOT EVEN COME ON OUT OF THE BOX!!! And now
    I'm going to have to go through an almost guaranteed painful and lengthy return/exchange process - NOT HAPPY!!!!
Thema:

Xbox one will not start

1. Xbox one will not start - Similar Threads - start

2. I START STREAMING XCLOUD TODAY!

in XboX Insiders
    I START STREAMING XCLOUD TODAY!: Got home last night, went to sleep cuz it was late, and now I can test it out! Im ready! But how do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update preview? submitted by /u/Austineer5...
  3. Halo 5 and MCC Not Starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 and MCC Not Starting: For the past week and going into this week when I try to launch my digital copy of H5 or MCC a message pops up saying "Please renew your subscription" I have Xbox Live Gold as its set to...
  4. Xbox Game Pass - Rage 2 wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - Rage 2 wont start: Hello! I've been trying to get Rage 2 running through the Xbox app, got it on Game pass. (PC) Simply put, starting the game through the app's launcher will show it as running in task manager,...
  5. Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install: I'm using the Xbox for Windows 10 Beta and I'm having a very strange problem. So, I tried launching a game several times and it didn't, so I thought I'd reinstall it to see if it would work....
  6. when starts the xbox christmas sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when starts the xbox christmas sale?: i want to purchase the nfs heat for myself but now the price for this game is overpriced 8d4ead5c-900f-40db-a48f-956221952794
  7. Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start: I keep getting problems with the Blu Ray player app on our X-Box One X. We were watching a DVD on Sunday and it was fine. Stopped it part-way through to finish watching it the next day. The DVD...
  8. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reepskan [link] [comments]