Xbox one will not start

Discus and support Xbox one will not start in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, My Xbox one will not turn on. I was playing the game, when i left the room fir a few minutes. When i came back my xbox was off. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joecole6, Sep 15, 2019.

1. joecole6
    joecole6 Guest

Xbox one will not start

Hello Everyone,

My Xbox one will not turn on. I was playing the game, when i left the room fir a few minutes. When i came back my xbox was off. I tried to to turn it on but nothing. I held the xbox button on the condole nothing happend. I geld tge home button from the controller
    to turn it on itll blink then turn off. The color on my power supply is a solid orange.. i tried resseting it nothing happend. Its been plugged into the wall the whole time. I will say, before it went dead. It was making a real loud basty sound days before.
    If someone could help me, itd be greatly apperciated

:)

joecole6, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Judge Win User

XBOX ONE Will Not Start

Make sure you are plugged into the hdmi out port and not in. If your power brick isn't turning on you might have a faulty brick. What light does the brick show?
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox one will not start

Hey joecole6!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

See if you can borrow a similar power source unit from a friend or family member who owns the same console as you.

Or take your console to a Game Store in you area where they might be able to lend you a power supply unit

to determine if that's the problem or if its an actual problem with your console. That's the only way to find out.

Hopefully it's just an issue with your power supply unit which would be a less expensive fix than getting your console repaired or replaced.

Try that out and let us know how it turns out for you.

We look forward to hearing back from you. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Math45500 Win User

Xbox one will not start

Hello, I completely understand your request. Unfortunately this problem requires the intervention of technical experts. You can contact Microsoft by phone for your country to request a repair or exchange of your Xbox One. Be sure to detail the entire
    situation. Or contact them by TCHAT at the following address:

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/fr-fr/contact/chat/47/?disability=false&mode=live&partnerId=xbox&theme=xbox

I wish you an excellent day and good luck. Feel free to keep me informed of the situation by responding to my comment. Take care of yourself and good luck;)
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one not starting

Hello Caden,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting an error E208. We recommend you try the

start up solution
    . There are many different steps to try. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox one not starting

Hi,

Sorry about your issue, now if previous troubleshooting not working, its meaning that your Xbox is out of order...

If its due to the power outage normally into your home insurance there is a way to get money from them to get your Xbox repaired.

Please check with your insurance.

Regards
Thema:

Xbox one will not start

1. Xbox one will not start - Similar Threads - start

2. Problemas para iniciar os jogos[Translation-Problems starting games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas para iniciar os jogos[Translation-Problems starting games]: Tem cerca de 2 meses que não consigo jogar nenhum jogo sequer, qualquer jogo que tento iniciar da erro e volta pro menu principal. Já formatei meu xbox one s e mesmo assim não resolveu, alguém me...
  3. Shrieking noise at Xbox One start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shrieking noise at Xbox One start up: about 50% of the time when we turn on the xbox we get a very loud shrieking noise and get this screen. It goes away after about 10 seconds and we are able to use the console. Any idea what this is...
  4. Cannot start Xbox after any system update

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot start Xbox after any system update: How do you fix the error E101 00000504 80070570 Ive had this xbox one x for maybe a year now and it seems like every time there is a system update it breaks. I just keep getting this error....
  5. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen: As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not as simple as just deleting your account and...
  6. Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close...

in XBoX on Windows
    Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close...: hi buddies, Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close itself, reinstalled it again , reset pc, all not working, but i can normally play Minecraft...
  7. Nie mogę uruchomić gry "Sea of thevies". [I can't start the game "Sea of thevies".]

in XBoX on Windows
    Nie mogę uruchomić gry "Sea of thevies". [I can't start the game "Sea of thevies".]: Pobieranie przebiegło normalnie, bez żadnych problemów. Jednak gdy próbuje ją włączyć otwiera mi się na kilka sekund i potem znika. [Translation-The download went normally, without any problems....
  8. Gta 5 does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 does not start: I have issue lounching gta5 Did all the troubleshooting and did not work Bought it on the xbox store and have the receipt Can you do something 84745d41-c314-402f-a8a1-c67d2dc17f20
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not starting.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not starting.: So just bought this game, spent 5 hours downloading it and now it will not launch. I check for possible fixes, and I find this is a problem that dates back since the beginning. So I follow nearly...
  10. Xbox game bar don't start with the system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar don't start with the system: The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows? 367c362d-f701-4b0b-9b1a-a7902b5ff5cf