Xbox one will not sync saved files for all my games after playing boarderlands 3

Discus and support Xbox one will not sync saved files for all my games after playing boarderlands 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can not play any of my games after playing boarderlands 3, i keep getting sync error message for all games now 373ccaea-5df7-4eac-84b3-57b06d7c833f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BUCKSHOTANDY, Oct 1, 2019.

1. BUCKSHOTANDY
    BUCKSHOTANDY Guest

Xbox one will not sync saved files for all my games after playing boarderlands 3

Can not play any of my games after playing boarderlands 3, i keep getting sync error message for all games now

:)

BUCKSHOTANDY, Oct 1, 2019
  2. BUCKSHOTANDY Win User

Thank you so much sorry it took so long to get back but I was waiting on a game to redownload and start it before I replied, you guys are awesome!!! Game on!!!!!
  3. BUCKSHOTANDY Win User

When I get to system it will not let me open it and there is nothing to the right of it like the other choices
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Buckshot,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having an issue with your games syncing. We recommend first try a

power cycle
    on the console. If you are connected to the internet, you can try and clear local save games. This will force the console to sync from the cloud. Go to settings>system>storage>clear local saves.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    BUCKSHOTANDY
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    BUCKSHOTANDY
    !

Thanks for responding.

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. We would like to troubleshoot the console itself a bit more in an effort to clear this up we suggest a full reset of the console
    from the Troubleshoot screen by using these steps :

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two ?power-up? tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    Once the troubleshooting screen comes up select reset console and then select reset and remove everything. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Thanks again for being the best part of our Xbox team!

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Xbox one will not sync saved files for all my games after playing boarderlands 3 - Similar Threads - sync saved files

2. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]: i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?...
  3. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  4. Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves: Hi. This error pops up every time I try to launch the game with my usual account - I haven't been able to play since yesterday, when I launched FH4 after like 6 months break. Updates were...
  5. Cant sync latest saved data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sync latest saved data?: I am trying to play Rainbow Six Siege and it keeps trying to sync the latest data but then comes up with a message saying, we couldnt get your latest saved data try again or use this game or app...
  6. Error with saving/sync games on XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with saving/sync games on XBox One X: Ever since the last update I have constantly been have issues with my games not syncing to the cloud Sometimes mid game it will crash & tell me to delete local saved games & resycnc from cloud...
  7. Saved games not synced on my xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saved games not synced on my xboxes: I get a error message that says my other xbox isnt finished uploading to cloud. Why am I getting that message? 0fd4e4bf-c7da-4dd5-8e31-e468bdbf62fa
  8. sync save games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sync save games problem: did any one have a sync save games problem on xbox one x no project scorpion me and another 3 friends have the same issue. whe did all of poseple fix reset console delete the account and re...
  9. Cloud Saves Offline and not syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves Offline and not syncing: Hey gamers. I tried starting up a Xbox 360 game I downloaded from the game pass yesterday. I played it before and had saved memory. When I got to the part about cloud storage it would not sync. It...
  10. Minecraft saved worlds either corrupted or unable to sync properly!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saved worlds either corrupted or unable to sync properly!: This is the second time it's happening. After expanding my world to above 500MB, it starts not sync properly and the saved world picture is a generic black and white picture. Eventually, it will...