Xbox one will not "Sync" sunset overdrive.

Discus and support Xbox one will not "Sync" sunset overdrive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When it tries to sync the game it says "We couldn't get your last saved data". It does this with all my games. I've been playing it fine for the past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R4G3xNirvana, Nov 18, 2014.

1. R4G3xNirvana
    R4G3xNirvana Guest

When it tries to sync the game it says "We couldn't get your last saved data". It does this with all my games. I've been playing it fine for the past couple days. Was wondering what the problem could be.

:)

R4G3xNirvana, Nov 18, 2014
  2. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    The "surprise" game of 2014

xCHEMISTx, Nov 18, 2014
  3. xXRazeXx72
    xXRazeXx72 Guest
    sunset overdrive for pc

Hi dr con123,

Sunset Overdrive it's a very beautiful game!

In the future one can never know, possible! Xbox one will not "Sync" sunset overdrive. :)

xXRazeXx72, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Xbox one will not "Sync" sunset overdrive.

When did you try? Xbox live was having issues last night and I was having the same problem as of 6:0am EST all my stuff synced with no problems.

Nemesis121804, Nov 19, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

6. R1CH5TER Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

7. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

8. CRUZZifer Win User

White Xbox One

9. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive gets a free trial on Xbox One

Thema:

1. Xbox one will not "Sync" sunset overdrive. - Similar Threads - Sync sunset overdrive

2. Cannot sync xbox 360 e controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sync xbox 360 e controller: Hello, I cant sync my controllers to my xbox 360 elite. I havent played in 3 or 4 months. When i try to sync the light just blinks and ive tried every solution i find in Microsoft's website....
  3. Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting: Hi all, this only started happening today and looking online seems to be of no help. Using my console with the wireless controller as usual today when all of a sudden I notice the buttons stop...
  4. Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.: Hello, I am having an issue with my worlds not syncing over to my switch or ps4 from my xbox one. Is there anything I can do, or is it an issue on the servers? f15cae94-2a87-4cbe-8d0c-5d22d5e5e995
  5. sync accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    sync accounts: I want to sync my old account that I set up for my XBOX years ago with my new family friendly account. I honestly have know idea how to go about this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in...
  6. Controller not syncing and "you'll need the internet for this"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not syncing and "you'll need the internet for this": Last night I got the message "you'll need the internet for this" so clicked the only option, ok or cancel. I could still play games an such so when I finished, I turned off my console and now...
  7. Xbox One controller not syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller not syncing: Hello, I'm having an issue with my xbox one controller. i usually us a usb cable to power my controller which is plugged into the xbox. Recently, i put in some batteries to play wireless and the...
  8. Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”: Game will not load past this point. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling game already. Any help would be appreciated. 2bd8814a-7a3b-46e9-99e9-49e381d70429
  9. xbox one controller wont sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller wont sync: I have a first generation xbox one and the controler model is 1537. I cant get the controler to sync with the xbox and the few times it did it lost connection shortly after. Any ideas?...
  10. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...