Xbox One Will Not Update Fallout 4

Discus and support Xbox One Will Not Update Fallout 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Following Feb 26th Xbox outage, my Fallout 4 game was damaged. I decided it was best to uninstall my current version, then reinstall the game. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YordieSands, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. YordieSands
    YordieSands Guest

Following Feb 26th Xbox outage, my Fallout 4 game was damaged. I decided it was best to uninstall my current version, then reinstall the game. The uninstall and reinstall worked fine BUT the version number (1.10.0.19) is a much older and buggier version than I'd been running with.

I've been working with Bethesda support (Fallout 4 Publisher) including their Advanced group for over a week now trying different techniques to cause the game version to update. Bethesda support believes this might be a regional Xbox Services issue; I'm located in Florida. How can I contact the Xbox service center for my region to query them about the version they are rolling out?

:)

YordieSands, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  2. Radio rabbitz Win User

when do you think we'll see the fallout 4 announcement?

3. Cryptic Shrimp Win User

Sync cloud data not working again and again....

I am having sync problems with Fallout 4. Every time I want to play I get syncing data for Fallout 4. On Saturday when it did this it took 3-4 hrs. All these problems started after my xbox one did an update
  4. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

6. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has not arrived

Xbox One customers (for both digital and physical copies of "Fallout 4 - Xbox One"): Please note that for the extra pre-order bonus of "Fallout 3," backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 is not available until 11/12. Physical copies of Fallout 4 have the code
    for "Fallout 3" packed in-box. For digital copies of "Fallout 4," the "Fallout 3" game code will be delivered separately within 7-10 days to the user’s Xbox Messenger center.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Will Not Update Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Update Fallout

2. Fallout 76 Not Updating (Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Not Updating (Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion): There was a new update to Fallout 76 which my Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion automatically began updating, then it has completely stopped updating at 44% updating, when I try to manually...
  3. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  4. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  5. I was playing fallout 4 when the updates came in and now i cant get the game to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing fallout 4 when the updates came in and now i cant get the game to load: the error message im receiving is giving me the code 0x800705b4 6deba1e2-de91-4465-8751-1296cf48fcfe
  6. How to get Fallout 4 Xbox one x enhancement update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Fallout 4 Xbox one x enhancement update?: My xbox one x is in Hong Kong region. I saw Fallout 4 page in microsoft store has Xbox one x enhancement But my fallout 4 version is always stand at 1.8.3 and i never receive any update...
  7. Fallout 4 problems since last update to console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 problems since last update to console.: My Fallout 4 game has stopped working, it was downloaded from my account on Xbox One from the store, can enybody give advice to why? And could someone tell me why this game has gone from 35GB to...
  8. After last xbox update, my fallout 4 loads to the starting sequence but never opens the start ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After last xbox update, my fallout 4 loads to the starting sequence but never opens the start ...: Starts up just fine through the sign in, but never opens the start menu. Tried creating another user and it loaded up fine 1 time, but now the same deal. Any ideas?...
  9. Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game!: Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game! Resetting the console, reinstalling the game did not help, and what to do now? When I roll the game, the menu jams and turns off....
  10. New update for Fallout 4 has changed peoples load order's as well as skyrim load order's

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Fallout 4 has changed peoples load order's as well as skyrim load order's: Please FIX problem 08, 2017 update for Fallout 4/ creation club mods, have changed load order's for Fallout 4 and Skyrim there weren't any problems with Fallout 4 or Skyrim until this update!!!...