: Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung

Discus and support : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch) The OP says the 50 inch TV still works, so it seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JaimeGomezN, Jun 13, 2020.

1. JaimeGomezN
    JaimeGomezN Guest

: Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)
    The OP says the 50 inch TV still works, so it seems to be a bandwidth issue.

:)

JaimeGomezN, Jun 13, 2020
  2. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

What is the video image format you use?
  3. Killing Intent Win User

Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)

That's weird. Im using a 21 inch gaming monitor and if works fine on it. It also works perfectly fine with my Sony TV which is like 50 something inches.
  4. Deano_M_ Win User

Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)

very weird indeed i run my xbox one on a 24 inch monitor
  5. Miniman2804 Win User

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
  6. JaimeGomezN Win User

I tried on an older Toshiba 37 inch, 1080p, 4 hdmi outputs. No luck, is there some setting that smart tvs that older HD tvs dont have? Is there an xbox setting?
Thema:

1. : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung - Similar Threads - smaller TVs works

2. Is there a smaller xbox one controller for someone with medical problems?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a smaller xbox one controller for someone with medical problems?: Greetings all, I love playing on my xbox, but due to having radial nerve palsy I can no longer use the standard controller. Is there a smaller xbox controller or one similar in design to the ps4...
  3. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  4. Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.: A while ago I bought Xcom 2 Brand new I installed it on my Xbox one X and it played fine for a while then stopped, I recently bought a Brand new copy of Sudden Strike 4 and it refused to even...
  5. copy of downloaded game smaller than the original downloaded game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    copy of downloaded game smaller than the original downloaded game.: hello all. so i have bought and downloaded "Far Cry New Dawn". and i have playied it to the end. then i copied it to an external harddrive. as i was to delete the original download from my...
  6. 50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine: These last few days have been frustrating. I know that achievements don't always pop straight up, they can take time, they require internet connection to XBL service, etc but after seeing more...
  7. Make the display screen of my Xbox One smaller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make the display screen of my Xbox One smaller?: Hey there! I recently moved into a new apartment and I am now much closer to my tv screen than I would like. Because of this, I find it very difficult to play games and was wondering if there is...
  8. Does xbox one work on smaller tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does xbox one work on smaller tv?: My son wants to buy an XBox One which will empty his bank acct. I've offered to buy the HD TV required, but can only afford a 23" one. A Harvey Norman salesman said the games won't fit on the...
  9. Rumor: Smaller Xbox One incoming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor: Smaller Xbox One incoming: According to IGN, anyways. I don't normally like smaller consoles due to potential things like heating issues or fewer ports, but according to the article, the smaller console may actually...
  10. 30% to 40% smaller Kids Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    30% to 40% smaller Kids Controllers: Would it be possible to create an Xbox One controller that is 30%-40% smaller than the current one? I have a kid and it’s extremely hard for him to get his little hands, around the current...