Xbox one will not work : fixed

Discus and support Xbox one will not work : fixed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So it started out as the games uninstalling now its escalated to controllers wont sync and we cant get past the troubleshoot page on the xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by x funboy2005 x, May 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one will not work : fixed

So it started out as the games uninstalling now its escalated to controllers wont sync and we cant get past the troubleshoot page on the xbox to factory reset it because the controllers wont sync. i really dont know whats going on and would appreciate
    any help i can get, we tried plugging it in but the controller just blinks like its trying to sync to the console and wont work

we got it to work with the help of those who helped

:)

x funboy2005 x, May 7, 2019
  2. HolyNinja1 Win User

if you still have the charging cable from when you got the xbox one you can hook it and link it that way.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

do you have a usb type b cable try plugging the controller in should work
  4. R4VER Win User

Have you got anything else plugged into usb ports, ie something charging. Ive had similar with controller when ive had a device plugged in
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you provide some more details on what you did to get it to work, for the assistance of others who might find they have a similar issue?
  6. Cy Whatley Win User

xbox one S start up

Xbox is working to fix this, its happened to every xbox one.
Thema:

1. Xbox one will not work : fixed - Similar Threads - fixed

2. Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox: Okay Xbox i just received this from the Dolby support team. So please please please get this feedback to the right people and make your support team aware so people know whats going on and xbox...
  3. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!: I just got an xbox360 s with a year subscription to xbox live my internet and everything else is connected but xbox live isn't! can someone please help I feel really dumb my friend on Nintendo...
  5. please fix voice chat in party...............

in XboX Insiders
    please fix voice chat in party...............: my voice chats sometimes dose not work and if I restart my xbox then it works submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr [link] [comments]
  6. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?: I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the hub or join project X. submitted by...
  7. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...
  8. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...: Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one...
  9. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...
  10. So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?: The return window for my elite 2 controller is closing soon and I need to know wether or not I have to send back yet another one. It would be the fourth one as the three before were even more...