Xbox one will not work : fixed

Discus and support Xbox one will not work : fixed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So it started out as the games uninstalling now its escalated to controllers wont sync and we cant get past the troubleshoot page on the xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by x funboy2005 x, May 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one will not work : fixed

So it started out as the games uninstalling now its escalated to controllers wont sync and we cant get past the troubleshoot page on the xbox to factory reset it because the controllers wont sync. i really dont know whats going on and would appreciate
    any help i can get, we tried plugging it in but the controller just blinks like its trying to sync to the console and wont work

we got it to work with the help of those who helped

:)

x funboy2005 x, May 7, 2019
  2. HolyNinja1 Win User

if you still have the charging cable from when you got the xbox one you can hook it and link it that way.
  3. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

do you have a usb type b cable try plugging the controller in should work
  4. R4VER Win User

Have you got anything else plugged into usb ports, ie something charging. Ive had similar with controller when ive had a device plugged in
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you provide some more details on what you did to get it to work, for the assistance of others who might find they have a similar issue?
  6. Cy Whatley Win User

xbox one S start up

Xbox is working to fix this, its happened to every xbox one.
Thema:

1. Xbox one will not work : fixed - Similar Threads - fixed

2. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hi all, There was another thread about this issue but I'm starting a new one as we still have a problem with gaming headsets not working on both of our Xbox One S controllers. Problem occurred...
  3. Find ALL games (fixed!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL games (fixed!): A while ago i asked if anyone knew how to unhide games previously hidden from your ready to install section without going in the store or looking in your purchase history and everyone agreed its...
  4. How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?: Dear mods, I'm not asking for software, I'm not asking for files, I'm asking for tips or help in any direction. What do I do? I replaced the HDD and made sure it was formatted properly with the...
  5. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  7. Need to fix load time for mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix load time for mission: Look the mission is crazy on avg 5 to 7min to start match in that time a play 5 to 6 match in wot. Great but the download. Crazt stupid 03793e5a-69dc-4f97-b5df-509ee33a4ab0
  8. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...
  9. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  10. Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?: I just installed the XBox (beta) app to play some of the games included with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, on a fresh install of Windows and man, it's really stuttery and janky, to the point...