xbox one & windows pro powerA wired controller

Discus and support xbox one & windows pro powerA wired controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My dad got me this for christmist this year i only want to us it for conputer it wont leet me set it up to us it now i got to tell him that xbox sold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OZARKFOX, Jan 2, 2017.

1. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest

My dad got me this for christmist this year i only want to us it for conputer it wont leet me set it up to us it now i got to tell him that xbox sold him a pro wired controller made by xbox for xbox one & windows dose not work on my windows 10 home new gaming
    desttop i just hade bill't my dad is gary starr he work's for micorsoft he got this controller from his work it new'st one they have wired for windows it was post to work now i have to call him and tell him that the pro controller he got for me that cost 150.00
    in used's dose not work on windows i called live phone center to night they did not know how to get it to set up to work i will be reporting this to my father ween i see him next time im 27 years old and im pro gamer if you know how to get this to work tell
    me befor i report this to my father and he report's this to the ceo of micorsoft .

:)

OZARKFOX, Jan 2, 2017
  2. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    "I find the lack of your Elite Controller disturbing."

PowerA JUST released a competitor to the Elite Controller called the FUSION Pro. It is half the price of the Elite Controller, doesn't look as "cool" and it is Wired. I know how you kids love your wireless devices. "Turn on my Xbox with my controller???
    That is for CHUMPS!"

But seriously I'll tell you what sold me on it. My wife bought a wired PowerA controller 3 weeks ago so my daughter could play games with me. It has a 10ft cable and upon trying it out the controller instantly felt better than the standard Xbox One controllers.
    The PowerA was slightly bigger, the sticks were stiffer and not "sunken in" like the X1's. I play Elite Dangerous and using the PowerA I fell more in control of my ship. In fact I tried using the wireless X1 to play Elite Dangerous last night and every time
    I press the bumper buttons and the Dpad I felt like I was going to break it. The face buttons are NOT as fancy, the clear rounded X1 face button are nice...looking...but thats about it.

I will definitely try this one out.
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-fusion-pro-wired-controller/123712?cid=fds_10000777&CAWELAID=120192760000030779&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120192760000015272&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwh8exBRDyyqqH9pvf1ncSJAAu4OE3OLTay3I3ZKPw31c_H4uJ4ONiyT_7PyySxuyXY-v_hxoCKz7w_wcB

Dat URL doe

DBurleson, Jan 2, 2017
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest

I would seriously stop playing video games if they went back to wired controllers. It's also part of the reason I prefer X Box controllers over the PS4; if the battery dies on the PS4 controller when I'm playing, it gets turned off even in the middle of
    a game. I never, ever, ever, want to play using a wired controller. -_- Lol.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Jan 2, 2017
  4. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest

it wont set up in the app it saying it will only do elet wierliss controller's this is BS i have a pro gaming controller cost more then the wierdliss controller's

OZARKFOX, Jan 2, 2017
  5. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest
    xbox one & windows pro powerA wired controller [​IMG]

this is BS new XBOX ONE PRO EX CONTROLLER & i cant us it i dont want wierless eilte i want pro gaming wierd wierless is to hevey to us i want some thing light wight that wont brake .

OZARKFOX, Nov 5, 2018
  6. OZARKFOX Win User

it wont set up in the app it saying it will only do elet wierliss controller's this is BS i have a pro gaming controller cost more then the wierdliss controller's
  7. OZARKFOX Win User

[​IMG]

this is BS new XBOX ONE PRO EX CONTROLLER & i cant us it i dont want wierless eilte i want pro gaming wierd wierless is to hevey to us i want some thing light wight that wont brake .
  8. DBurleson Win User

PowerA JUST released a competitor to the Elite Controller called the FUSION Pro. It is half the price of the Elite Controller, doesn't look as "cool" and it is Wired. I know how you kids love your wireless devices. "Turn on my Xbox with my controller???
    That is for CHUMPS!"

But seriously I'll tell you what sold me on it. My wife bought a wired PowerA controller 3 weeks ago so my daughter could play games with me. It has a 10ft cable and upon trying it out the controller instantly felt better than the standard Xbox One controllers.
    The PowerA was slightly bigger, the sticks were stiffer and not "sunken in" like the X1's. I play Elite Dangerous and using the PowerA I fell more in control of my ship. In fact I tried using the wireless X1 to play Elite Dangerous last night and every time
    I press the bumper buttons and the Dpad I felt like I was going to break it. The face buttons are NOT as fancy, the clear rounded X1 face button are nice...looking...but thats about it.

I will definitely try this one out.
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-fusion-pro-wired-controller/123712?cid=fds_10000777&CAWELAID=120192760000030779&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120192760000015272&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwh8exBRDyyqqH9pvf1ncSJAAu4OE3OLTay3I3ZKPw31c_H4uJ4ONiyT_7PyySxuyXY-v_hxoCKz7w_wcB

Dat URL doe
  9. J.R.G. Win User

PowerA JUST released a competitor to the Elite Controller called the FUSION Pro. It is half the price of the Elite Controller, doesn't look as "cool" and it is Wired.
    I would seriously stop playing video games if they went back to wired controllers. It's also part of the reason I prefer X Box controllers over the PS4; if the battery dies on the PS4 controller when I'm playing, it gets turned off even in the middle of
    a game. I never, ever, ever, want to play using a wired controller. -_- Lol.

Peace, J.R.
  10. XBF Javier R Win User

XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10

Hello there Denise,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to use your PowerA wireless controller on your Windows 10 PC.

Considering the controller is a 3rd party item, this may be due to an incompatibility related matter to which the controller is hindering the recognition onto the PC.

As previously stated, Xbox One controllers are intended to be plug in and play devices, to which drivers are almost always automatically updated on the PC.

It might be best to reach out to PowerA in regards to this inquiry, just to ensure that the device is fully compatible.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. xbox one & windows pro powerA wired controller - Similar Threads - windows pro powerA

2. Minecraft pro Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pro Windows 10: Zdravím, Nedávno jsem si zakoupila Minecraft, ale vždy při spuštění se po chvilce vypne. Zkoušela jsem to přeinstalovat, ale nepomohlo to. Pokud někdo ví co s tím je, byla bych moc vděčná za...
  3. XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth: Hello, I have not used a controller before and want to use for online gaming, on my Windows 10 Pro PC. When plugged in, Device Manager shows the controller has the most current driver, but...
  4. ARK on Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows Surface Pro 6

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK on Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows Surface Pro 6: Hello, I just got a Surface Pro 6 for Christmas and went to play ARK via Xbox play anywhere. The issue is that I only see a few servers. Any ideas? c73439f7-01c3-4dbf-8145-aebafdc08cb0
  5. xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro: I have Android Phone and Windows PC 7 Pro. Can I play XBOX 360 games on them?? If not what's the XBOX Live App for?? 92a0103c-7542-4c94-ac38-895a295d7b23
  6. Forza 4 not downloading PC Windows 10 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 not downloading PC Windows 10 Pro: I have downloaded Forza 4, when I open the app a splash screen appears then disappears - the game will not load? 45bc81e4-03e5-4577-89b2-2ce01a99bb11
  7. I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n: Hello I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n and i installed media feature pack for n and kn versions for windows 10 and still nothing HELP PLEASE b890fb1b-3bce-4257-9801-343fb5ed071e
  8. my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error: my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error message 121003 is displayed. 41c01b70-1972-4cec-bf1f-84a6dd598b36
  9. forza motorsport 7ulmate edition and windows 10 pro 64 bit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport 7ulmate edition and windows 10 pro 64 bit: Forza motorsport 7 ulmate edition for windows 10 pro 64 bit does not steer changed remote 3 times the pc has 2 evga GeForce GTX 980Ti pc has a a intel core i7 5930k cpu 3.50 GHz 64gig of mem by...
  10. xbox360 wirelless controller not working on windows 10 pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 wirelless controller not working on windows 10 pro: hello, i have an windows 10 pro and and official xbox 360 (call of duty modern warfare 3 edition) but i don't understand why i can't connect my microsoft controller to my microsoft windows on...