Xbox One wired controller randomly disconnects

Discus and support Xbox One wired controller randomly disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have 3 Xbox Controllers. One has a broken USB port and can only connect to the console wireless, but it won't work wireless on my Xbox, like any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SebiXPD, Mar 25, 2020.

1. SebiXPD
    SebiXPD Guest

So I have 3 Xbox Controllers. One has a broken USB port and can only connect to the console wireless, but it won't work wireless on my Xbox, like any other controller. The second one has a fixed USB port, but it doesn't work wireless or even wired. My
    third one (wich is not an original Xbox controller and can only connect to the console wired) works, but it disconnects randomly like it would be connected through a wireless connection. Yes, I tried to reset the console, and I tried to connect two controllers,
    so it must be an issue with the console. Can anybody help?

:)

SebiXPD, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Rippendeil Win User

Wired Xbox One Controller disconnects randomly

Yes indeed. Really frustrating...
  3. RooK53 Win User

I've had this happen on occasion.

When it does, although it reconnects on it's own, I remove the batteries for about 10 seconds, then put them back & trun the controller on.

Seem's I'm good for the rest of my current session then.
  4. Evilwalker93 Win User

So what im seeing is no matter what controller you use on your xbox wired or wireless it ends up disconnecting at some point? But those same controllers work flawlessly on another xbox?
  5. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Xbox will randomly disconnect from Xbox live and reconnect a few seconds later

Thema:

1. Xbox One wired controller randomly disconnects - Similar Threads - wired controller randomly

2. XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game: Hello! I`ve been using my XBOX 360 controller (wired) for PC since 2013, and I didn`t have any issues until now. I`ve been playing a game called NIOH: Complete Edition for more than 80+ hours and...
  3. Wired controller keeps losing connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controller keeps losing connectivity: My wired controller randomly loses connection. I have had 2 wired which loses connection and also tried 2 wireless which had the same problem, all were official xbox ones too. I have tried...
  4. Xbox One controller wired audio cuts out or disconnects from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller wired audio cuts out or disconnects from console: I'm using an Xbox One controller from Costco on an Xbox One X. I've previously experienced very occasional disconnects with this controller, and have replaced it once. The controller is fully up...
  5. Laptop not detecting xbox 360 wired controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop not detecting xbox 360 wired controller: My laptop wont detect my xbox 360 controller i tried all the usb ports, and checking the device manager but it doesnt show up anywhere it doesnt detect it at all which also means i cant download...
  6. wired controller not working on streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    wired controller not working on streaming app: im trying to use my PowerA wired controller with the xbox streaming app, but theres a ton of drift on the right stick. ive used it on my pc and there is no drift at all submitted by /u/Xenos012...
  7. Wired and Wireless controllers disconnect randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired and Wireless controllers disconnect randomly: Just recently I have experienced random disconnections with both my Wired and Wireless controllers on my XBOX One. It's particularly noticeable on Battlefront as it renders the game unplayable,...
  8. Wired Xbox One Controller disconnects randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox One Controller disconnects randomly: Problem: Controller disconnects while wired with an USB-cable. Also disconnects wirelessly. This happens really randomly, sometimes it disconnects for a minute and nothing works, sometimes...
  9. 360 controllers (wired and wireless) lose sync at random intervals

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controllers (wired and wireless) lose sync at random intervals: I have a 360 S 250gb. It worked fine before a move, so I'm sure it's probably related. The controllers will lose sync at random times. The controller will stay lit like it's connected. The...
  10. Wired Xbox 360 controller randomly disconnects and connects again, eventually proceeds to give ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 controller randomly disconnects and connects again, eventually proceeds to give ...: I have a wired controller that worked perfectly fine last night, but today, it randomly disconnects and connects again when I tried to play a game on my Windows 7 laptop. To make sure it was the...