Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

Discus and support Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaGuyver40, Aug 15, 2019.

1. MaGuyver40
    MaGuyver40 Guest

I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller.
    What is happening: Lets say I am running down a hall in the game and want to turn left into a room and go straight out the window in front of me. Instead: I run down the hall and turn left, but because of this sensitivity, there is no smooth entry
    and going straight toward the window. I end up making a left into the room and turning left again or turning around almost facing the door.

I have my sensitivity on the look (vertical and horizontal) set to about 7 or 8 and have had it like this for a while. I connected my other wireless controller and it is the same way. I removed the game and the saved game play, power cycled and
    nothing changed. I installed COD-BO 2 and its the same thing
    The only thing that has changed is I move from a 1080p sony tv to a 4k sony tv. There was an update about a week or go as well.
    Has anyone else had problems or know what I can do.

:)

MaGuyver40, Aug 15, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

if you go to the accessories app you should be able to change the sensitivity for the Elite. It sounds like something has been set improperly.
  3. Biggshow Win User

I do not know if you have played around with the settings before in the App. But I have two settings with different sensitivity settings. If you have done this as well you may have had the wrong one selected. Other then that, I am not sure what would have
    caused that for you. I would recheck all the in game settings and the controller settings. From there toy around with it. If it continues, let us know here.
  4. MaGuyver40 Win User

It is acting up for elite and reg. wireless controllers. I have changed the setting in the system. That is helping a little.

Why all of a sudden did it change????
  5. MaGuyver40 Win User

I have only made changes in the game under controls.

Is there someplace else to make sensitivity changes or something i might have changed by mistake?

It does this with both wireless remotes, elite and reg.

is there a reset in COD to turn back to factory or controller reset for the xbox?
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try to change the sensitivity in the game itself and in the elite control too, I think it should help.
Thema:

1. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive. - Similar Threads - wireless controller right

2. Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode: Have purchased Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft store 10 days ago, and it worked fine until this friday. After 30 minutes of use, the controller's vibration disappears. Reconnection only...
  3. Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless: Hi there, As the title suggests, I have a buzzing sound coming from my mic, but only with a brand new Xbox One controller, and only when connected wirelessly. I have the original Xbox One, so it...
  4. Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller: Hello, my problem is the one in the subject: i can't use my xbox 360 wireless controller when I play the Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I start any game, the controller is not detected, but with all...
  5. My Xbox One Wireless Controller for PC have issuse with the right vibromotor

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Wireless Controller for PC have issuse with the right vibromotor: My Xbox One Wireless Controller for PC have issuse with the right vibromotor. e9153114-6746-4e8c-a3fd-8d216f4d1826
  6. Xbox boots up & looks right but controllers (wired & wireless) do nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox boots up & looks right but controllers (wired & wireless) do nothing.: Xbox appeared to die on Tuesday, 12/14/16, evening (wired controller wouldn't do anything) so I turned it off using button on front of the xbox. Turned the xbox on, it booted up & the home page...
  7. Xbox One Wireless Controller right bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller right bumper: My xbox one controller was working fine with all my games for the longest time up until all of a sudden the right bumper decided to just stop working. When I go into the joy.cpl I can't press the...
  8. PC Gaming - Xbox One Wireless Controller left and right trigger Z axis/rotation mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Gaming - Xbox One Wireless Controller left and right trigger Z axis/rotation mapping: Just bought a new Xbox One wireless controller hoping to play steam games from the couch. Unfortunately the new controller has moved the left and right triggers to their own inputs which breaks a...
  9. Xbox 360 wireless controller's right analogue stick squeaks (2 weeks old)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller's right analogue stick squeaks (2 weeks old): Hello I've had this controller for two weeks and its right analogue stick started squeaking VERY loudly. To the point of not being able to immerse myself into the game. It sounds like a dying...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller WITH Wireless Adapter, acting as though the right trigger is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller WITH Wireless Adapter, acting as though the right trigger is ...: So, I know this issue exists even when the Xbox One controller is plugged in, and I managed to fix it then. I bought the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for PC in the hopes that I could use my Xbox One...