Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer.

Discus and support Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The version of windows is win10 1909. The Xbox one wireless controller can work at first. After a while it will be no response eventhough you press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 啊啊6, Oct 15, 2020.

1. 啊啊6
    啊啊6 Guest

Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer.

The version of windows is win10 1909. The Xbox one wireless controller can work at first. After a while it will be no response eventhough you press every bottom but it is still connecting to the computer. The problem can be solved after you switch programs
    but it will happen again after a while.

:)

啊啊6, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Redstone13 Win User

Controle xbox one fica piscando e não conecta ao console nem ao PC (Mod Translation:Xbox One controller keeps flashing and doesn't connect to console or PC )

3. Loraine Mon Win User

XBOX accessories issue

Hi,

The Xbox One Wireless Controller can be used to play Xbox games on your PC when connected via micro-USB cable or a wireless USB adapter. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you trying to use an Xbox Elite Controller?
    • Are you using a micro-USB or a wireless USB adapter to connect the controller to your PC?
    • Do you receive the same message when using the controller on the Xbox App?
    • Have you installed the drivers for the controllers on your Windows 10 PC?

In the meantime, we suggest that you connect the controller via Bluetooth by following the steps on this

link
    to check if the issue is with the controller or the configuration settings on your computer.
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

My Xbox One control is defective

Hello Sintia viviane,

When you say "I tried to connect the control through the USB cable for 10 minutes on the console", does that mean you were able to perform the steps outlined in "Connect
    a wireless Xbox One controller to your console
    " ? If so, you may need to follow up with "Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect"
    . Let us know if this helps.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-disconnects

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

6. averengonewild Win User

It is 10am 27th of October - where is the promised driver and the promised Xbox Accessories App?

HELP! my controller seems to be able to connect to my computer via usb cable and the wireless adapter but the Xbox accessories app is unable to detect a controller. When I first connected the controller via wireless adapter, it was able to detect it and
    there were some driver updates, but it disconnected halfway through and after many retries, I have yet to be able to make Xbox Accessories detect controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer. - Similar Threads - wireless controller fail

2. xbox wireless controller, driver error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless controller, driver error: so today i was trying to connect my xbox controller to my laptop (ideapad-S145-15API is the name of it) and it wouldnt connect . i tried connecting my usb cable from my computer to my controller,...
  3. LT and RT are on same axis for xbox wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    LT and RT are on same axis for xbox wireless controller: Recently bought a new wireless controller from an authorized store and after checking properties, it shows that LT and RT are on the same axis when triggered as such the i am playing game does not...
  4. Xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller: Hi, I have an Xbox one wireless controller which has broken. I was charging it using a venom docking station. I have purchased a new wireless controller but couldn’t find an Xbox one specific one,...
  5. How do I connect my Xbox one S controller wirelessly to the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox one S controller wirelessly to the console?: How do I connect my Xbox one S controller wirelessly to the console? whenever i try to connect it fails. 45bb4f6f-fd17-479a-8ae5-8c84a373573d
  6. Xbox controller as wireless audio reciever on Windows PC, please remove timeout or set it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller as wireless audio reciever on Windows PC, please remove timeout or set it...: I've been using the Xbox controllers (one and series x) to transmit audio to my wired headphones while gaming but also when watching Youtube or just using the Windows PC. But what I find...
  7. Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do: Yes you read that title correctly, I already did whatever step there is known to man. But this controller, which is just 3 months old, just decided to stop connecting to any devices via Bluetooth....
  8. Series X, ALL wireless controllers intermittently failing left stick *up* movements

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, ALL wireless controllers intermittently failing left stick *up* movements: Build 1.2104.12001.70, Xbox update preview beta. After an undetermined amount of time, any wireless controller will quit registering ~70% of up movements on left sticks, as well as occasionally...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller Firmware Update Failed (Win 10) -- Light Flashing, Now Unusable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Firmware Update Failed (Win 10) -- Light Flashing, Now Unusable: I attempted a firmware update for my Xbox One Wireless controller using the Xbox Accessories app (Windows 10), but the update just hung at 46%. I disconnected the controller, and now every time I...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller bricked after Failed Firmware Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller bricked after Failed Firmware Update: Dear Support Team, I decided to contact you regarding the issues I have with recently bought Xbox One Wireless Controller Plug & Charge Kit along with Xbox Wireless Adapter designed to work...