XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless...

Discus and support XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, ich nutze seit längerer Zeit problemlos zwei XBox One Controller unter Windows 7 kabelgebunden. Da die Kabel leider immer mal wieder einen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ml565683, Oct 6, 2019.

1. ml565683
    ml565683 Guest

XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless...

Hallo,

ich nutze seit längerer Zeit problemlos zwei XBox One Controller unter Windows 7 kabelgebunden. Da die Kabel leider immer mal wieder einen Kabelbruch erleiden und dann nicht mehr verbunden wird, habe ich mir den XBOX wireless Adapter gekauft. Er wurde ordnungsgemäß
    installiert und auch die Treiber nach zwei Versuchen problemlos erkannt. Er wird auch korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt. Auch die Verbindung vom Adapter zu den Controllern wurde erfolgreich hergestellt.

Unter Windows funktioniert die Controller-Kalibrierung auch einwandfrei und beide Controller wurden erkannt und Stickbewegungen werden am Bildschirm unter Windows 7 angezeigt.

Leider werden beide Controller von keinem Spiel /Steam erkannt. Bide funktionieren kabelgebunden einwandfrei und kabellos werden sie unter Windows 7 erkannt. Habt ihr Tipps für mich?

- Ich habe deine Frage in das XBOX Forum verschoben, da es hier um Spiele und nicht um Windows geht -

[Translation-Hello

I have been using two XBox One controllers wired on Windows 7 for a long time. Since the cables unfortunately suffer a cable break and then are no longer connected, I bought the XBOX wireless adapter. It was installed correctly and the drivers were
    easily detected after two attempts. It is also displayed correctly in the Device Manager. The connection from the adapter to the controllers was also successfully established.

On Windows, controller calibration also works fine and both controllers have been detected and embroidery movements are displayed on the screen on Windows 7.

Unfortunately, neither controller is detected by any game /Steam. Bide work wired flawlessly and they are detected wirelessly on Windows 7. Do you have any tips for me?

- I have moved your question to the XBOX Forum, as this is about games and not about Windows -]

:)

ml565683, Oct 6, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless controller is not recognized in games]

Hallo MI565683,

sorry to hear but I think you bought the false Xbox Wireless Adapter. Please read this

"Kompatibilität des Xbox Wireless Adapters für Windows"

So bring it back to the store and try to catch the old Adapter or because of windows 7 (Windows 7
    Support End 14. January 2020)
    You maybe better upgrade to Windows 10 or I have heard there are some APPS outside - translating the controller to steam.

Hope this help
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless controller is not recognized in games]

4. ml565683 Win User

Hello, Brad,

thank you for your contribution. Unfortunately this does not help. The controllers are recognized under Windows and also recognized by the calibration of Windows.

Only in applications like games or steam they don't react.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Elite Series 2

Das bezieht sich auf die Nutzung des Elite 2 Controllers mit Windows 7/8.1 Betriebssystemen.

Eine Liste der nicht unterstützten Funktionen für Android und Windows 7/8.1 findest Du auf dieser Seite:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

Beispielsweise kannst Du über den Xbox Wireless Adapter für Windows 10 oder via Bluetooth den Controller drahtlos mit Windows 10 Verbinden. Bei Windows 7/8.1 wird diese Art der drahtlosen Verbindung "nicht unterstützt".

Ebenso wird angeschlossenes Controllerzubehör (z.B. das Chatpad) nicht über eine Bluetooth Verbindung unterstützt. Über USB oder Xbox Wireless Adapter jedoch schon.

Über den Wireless Adapter und USB Verbindung kannst Du den Game Sound an den Controller und ein dort angeschlossenes Headset übertragen. Über Bluetooth kannst Du nur Sprach Chat an das Controller Headset bekommen. Und unter Windows 7/8.1 geht generell kein
    Game Sound über den Controller.

[Translation]

The "not supported" functions are in regards to Windows 7/8.1 and Android.

A list of what is or is not supported is on this website:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

For example, you can connect the Elite 2 Controller wireless via Bluetooth or Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 only on Windows 10. For Windows 7/8.1 that type of wireless connection is not supported.

Additionally connected controller accessories (e.g. the Chatpad) are not supported via Bluetooth. But are supported via Xbox Wireless Adapter.

You can listen to game sound through a headset connected to the controller only via USB or Xbox Wireless Adapter. But via Bluetooth only voice chat is supported. And on Windows 7/8.1 game sound isn't possible at all through the controller.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Lanverbindung wird nicht erkannt

Thema:

1. XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless... - Similar Threads - wireless Controller wird

2. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  3. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  4. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  5. Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.: I have been having problems with my Xbox one wireless controller and the external hard drive. I have figured (out after a long and painful process) that when the EHD is plugged in, the wireless...
  6. My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset: My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different headsets and earphones and nothing works, i 've...
  7. Mysterious A button xbox one wireless controller help

in XBoX on Windows
    Mysterious A button xbox one wireless controller help: im having real issues playing forza 7 as every now and again it refuses to downshift using A button, now ive on 3rd controller, one with bluetooth/wireless receiver and its srill happening, if i...
  8. Xbox One Wireless Controller broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller broken: Hi, I bought a wireless controller package for my pc 5 months ago. Suddenly the controller stopped working, the device manager says it couldn't retrieve information from the usb device. The...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller on Windows 8.1 not working (cable)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller on Windows 8.1 not working (cable): I bought the Xbox One Wireless Controller with the Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 a couple of days ago. Today I received my package and tried everything out. On my Windows 10 Laptop for Work,...
  10. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...