Xbox one wireless controller

Discus and support Xbox one wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, can u tell me please, what kind of smd resistor in R1 on the power board? [img] [img] 04dc5a87-25bf-4693-b6f2-b6de3126950e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnVein, Jul 30, 2019.

1. JohnVein
    JohnVein Guest

Hello, can u tell me please, what kind of smd resistor in R1 on the power board?

Xbox one wireless controller [​IMG]

Xbox one wireless controller [​IMG]

:)

JohnVein, Jul 30, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible to use the "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" on an XBOX One to Connect Wireless Controllers?

You probably mean the right thing, but the Xbox One does not use Bluetooth to connect controllers wirelessly, but a Xbox specific wireless communication protocol.

Since the console has this wireless protocol built into the special wireless module already, the Xbox One doesn't support the USB wireless connector.

Try the
    suggestions in the Wireless Controller Troubleshooter here
    to hopefully fix your wireless controller issues.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

4. JOHNNY AWES0ME Win User

what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

5. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox one controller won't connect

6. AridLizard Win User

Having problema yo go yo main menu

Thema:

1. Xbox one wireless controller - Similar Threads - wireless controller

2. Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hi Everyone, Let me first say that this is a follow up to my original post which can be found here and I did say in the comments I would do a follow up to that after some longer term testing,...
  3. Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?: i prefer wireless and that is only because i like the freedom to move around in my room e5b6adff-6da5-4bc3-b250-2d9bf9e88d2a
  4. Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...: Thank you in advance to anyone who answers! b5d7e850-a19e-4594-a067-454767ad2c0c
  5. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  6. How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?: I have been using an Xbox 360 wireless controller for several years now, on my Windows 10 PC, and use a Wireless Receiver as shown below. I have just bought an Xbox One wireless controller, and...
  7. Controller wireless sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wireless sync issues: Okay so I've tried everything related to this online but maybe you guys can help. I have 2 wireless controllers for my xbox one which both suddenly stopped working wirelessly, they do both work...
  8. Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?: Hi everyone I would like to charge my Elite wireless II controller via the dock using my TV USB 2.0 rather than the xbox just because the Xbox isn't always on necessarily. Would it damage the...
  9. THE BATTERY OF MY WIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR XBOX ONE DOESNT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    THE BATTERY OF MY WIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR XBOX ONE DOESNT WORK: Hi! I have a problem with my wireless controller, the battery of the controller runs out very fast I don't know why because in my other controller it last 1 day and with the other one it doesn't...
  10. Can you change the duration of the Xbox One Wireless Controller timeout?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you change the duration of the Xbox One Wireless Controller timeout?: The xbox one wireless controller it turns off after 15 minutes of inactivity. This is a problem on certain games , such as Skyrim, where if a controller is disconnected during the game, you have...