XBOX ONE WIRELESS CONTROLLER

Discus and support XBOX ONE WIRELESS CONTROLLER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem wih RT button 4731bbfa-5fc3-430b-a81d-339919be427c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxPilch, Apr 7, 2020.

1. MaxPilch
    MaxPilch Guest

Hello, I have a problem wih RT button

:)

MaxPilch, Apr 7, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible to use the "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" on an XBOX One to Connect Wireless Controllers?

You probably mean the right thing, but the Xbox One does not use Bluetooth to connect controllers wirelessly, but a Xbox specific wireless communication protocol.

Since the console has this wireless protocol built into the special wireless module already, the Xbox One doesn't support the USB wireless connector.

Try the
    suggestions in the Wireless Controller Troubleshooter here
    to hopefully fix your wireless controller issues.
  3. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

My xbox one controller and console will not respond to eachother

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

6. JOHNNY AWES0ME Win User

what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

Thema:

1. XBOX ONE WIRELESS CONTROLLER - Similar Threads - WIRELESS CONTROLLER

2. Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?: Ive been trying to get to speak to someone aboit the above but have been inable to. Its out of warranty, but is there really nothing I can do about this issue? Its a lot of money to spend on a...
  3. Xbox one wireless control issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless control issue: I recently purchased a wireless controller and once I synced it wit the xbox one, it works for about 5 minutes. The xbox controller stops responding and the xbox one shows controller still...
  4. Xbox One controller doesn't work properly wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller doesn't work properly wirelessly: I bought an Xbox One controller for my PC, but the controller works well only with wired connection. When I connect it wirelessly via Bluetooth, the buttons are pressed or the sticks move on their...
  5. I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...: As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only picked up as Unknown USB Device (Device...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller: Hello I can not use my Xbox Wireless controller on my pc (Win10) 8cad84ae-f758-4875-a3e4-d7b0591c0bda
  7. Controller and Wireless Headset conflict

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset conflict: Is anyone else have a conflicting issue with there controller and wireless headset? It seems to be in the evenings. My headset will disconnect and when I go to reconnect it my controller will...
  8. The controller that came with my xbox says it is wireless but won't turn on unless it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller that came with my xbox says it is wireless but won't turn on unless it is...: So I got an xbox at the start if quarantine and the controller that came with it is supposed to be wireless. The controller came with batteries that I assume were charged. I went to turn it on...
  9. Wireless Controller Disconnects Frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Disconnects Frequently: Every hour or so my xbox controller will disconnect and one the batteries have been taken out and put back the my wired headset will not work without alme unplugging my console. When the...
  10. Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC: I can't seem to find the correct driver to work with my wireless receiver. I watched this video, https://youtu.be/DmwIYizCAic and at 3:00 the video has "Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows"...