Xbox one wireless hardware

Discus and support Xbox one wireless hardware in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having an issue with my xbox one not connecting to my wifi. I hace tried everything resetting the console, resetting my router and modem and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JulioFlores9, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JulioFlores9
    JulioFlores9 Guest

Im having an issue with my xbox one not connecting to my wifi. I hace tried everything resetting the console, resetting my router and modem and nothing. I don’t know what else to try. I have try everything i seen on youtube. Please help!

:)

JulioFlores9, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

It works using the ethernet cable. But i want to connect wireless. I don’t want my ethernet cable all around the house
    If it works with ethernet but not wireless then your gateway/router is not broadcasting it's SSID or the console is in a position with signal interference.

Do other devices detect the WiFi signal?

Have a look at Cant see wireless network solution for more information.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Did this console used to connect to your wifi? If so, I had a similar issue with my Xbox One and my Xbox One S too. I fully shut down the consoles, took them outside and used a can of compressed air to clear out the vents of dust. That seemed to do the
    trick and helped somehow fix the wifi connection on both consoles.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Have you tried using the straight cable on the console? Try because if you do not connect you already killed a huge doubt, if you connect the cable the problem is in your wifi, check your nat, your network.
  5. JulioFlores9 Win User

Yes other devices can detect my home wifi as well as other wifi around me
  6. JulioFlores9 Win User

It doesn’t detect any wifi at all. Im trying to connect to my home network
Thema:

1. Xbox one wireless hardware - Similar Threads - wireless hardware

2. Xbox wireless hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless hardware problem: my Xbox One controller will not connect. In addition it says there may be a problem with the console's wireless Hardware and to try restarting it which does not do anything. My Wi-Fi does not show...
  3. wireless hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless hardware: my original xbox one has been having problems every time I start up a game I can play for like 15 to 20 min before I get disconnected and when I go to reconnect it says there is a wireless...
  4. resarting consoles wireless hardware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    resarting consoles wireless hardware.: how do i restart my consoles wireless hardware? ef5e2b2a-6efb-441d-a8f7-f6d919585d4f
  5. Xbox One S Wireless Hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Wireless Hardware issue: Split from this thread. I have the same issue. I've gone as far as a factory reset. I've started new setup, it will connect to wireless to do an update and then will have an issue with the...
  6. Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless: Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless hello, my Xbox says that I have a hardware connected to my Xbox but I do not. It then won't let me disconnect...
  7. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless hardware problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless hardware problem: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wireless hardware problem My Xbox has a problem with its console’s wireless hardware and to restart it. I’ve done multiple times and every other little trick...
  8. Wireless Hardware Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Hardware Problem: Hello I have to keep reconnecting to my internet but before it allows me I have to restart my Xbox. It says there may be a problem with the wireless Hardware. Does anyone know why and how I...
  9. Wireless network hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless network hardware: Theres a hardware problem. Sorry the wireless network hardware on this console isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair. To do this visit Xbox.com/xboxone/repair So I just purchased...
  10. Xbox one wireless hardware trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless hardware trouble: I took my Day One Xbox One apart yesterday to clean 4 years worth of dust and cat hair out of it since it has started to run a little louder and "hotter" than normal. After putting it back...