Xbox one wireless upload speeds

Discus and support Xbox one wireless upload speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s, both my one x and one s have the same issue present... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sm1tt79, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Sm1tt79
    Sm1tt79 Guest

As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s,

both my one x and one s have the same issue present when connecting wirelessly to my router.

I have an acer rc3200 router which i have made many attempts with to change settings to cover this (as well as port forwarding) yet the issue only lies with my xbox’s and any other wireless device used in the same location on the same network does not suffer
    any upload issue.

so the only logical reasoning is that there is something wrong with the wireless adaptor built into xbox’s.

:)

Sm1tt79, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Sm1tt79,

If you are only getting .5mb upload, this is not a console issue. This is something within your network that is causing the issue. For a test, take your console to a friend or family member connect to their internet and see if it improves any. We are definitely
    not trying to rule out the console. But, it could be wiring in the house, a splitter loose, and hundreds of other things. Testing it at another network will determine if it the console or internet.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you try to connect the internet company ask about your speed?
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi Sm1tt79

Sorry to hear you having this experience but best thing I can recommend is to follow the troubleshooting steps to see which one works for you.

Try going through the steps laid out in this link it pertains to slow download issues for games and apps Troubleshoot
    slow game or app downloads on Xbox One
  5. Sm1tt79 Win User

Have tried this but no joy as yet but thanks for the advice!
  6. angelicviki Win User

It definitely could be down to the router prioritising other devices. My ISP recommended hard wiring data heavy devices such as games consoles so that they have a dedicated connection and regularly rebooting your router to get the best speeds. As others
    have mentioned a good cat 6 cable will help also.
Thema:

1. Xbox one wireless upload speeds - Similar Threads - wireless upload speeds

2. Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...: After getting a new Xbox Wireless controller and using Xbox Accessories app to configure a user profile, everything works as remapped when connecting to Windows 10 via USB. However when unplugging...
  3. Xbox one won’t connect to any remote! Wired or wireless!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect to any remote! Wired or wireless!: My Xbox One will not connect to any controllers. I have two controllers of my own and neither will stay connected for longer than one or two minutes to my Xbox, if they connect at all. I have...
  4. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  5. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows: I recently got accepted into the XCloud Insider Preview and purchased a used Xbox Controller Model 1537. The problem is that when I try to connect it through Bluetooth, the controller is not...
  7. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...
  9. Wireless hardware problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless hardware problem: I downloaded a game and then the next day i tried to play the game but it said i had no connection to the internet and there was no internet to names to connect to and it said to try to reset...
  10. Xbox one X wireless problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X wireless problem: Ive just upgraded to a XB1X and 4K tv, xbox worked wirelessly unti I enabled and updated for enhanced 4K, now I can't connect wirelessly but can wired (via ethernet TP link). My XB1X is updated (...