Xbox one wireless upload speeds

Discus and support Xbox one wireless upload speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s, both my one x and one s have the same issue present... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sm1tt79, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Sm1tt79
    Sm1tt79 Guest

As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s,

both my one x and one s have the same issue present when connecting wirelessly to my router.

I have an acer rc3200 router which i have made many attempts with to change settings to cover this (as well as port forwarding) yet the issue only lies with my xbox’s and any other wireless device used in the same location on the same network does not suffer
    any upload issue.

so the only logical reasoning is that there is something wrong with the wireless adaptor built into xbox’s.

:)

Sm1tt79, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi Sm1tt79

Sorry to hear you having this experience but best thing I can recommend is to follow the troubleshooting steps to see which one works for you.

Try going through the steps laid out in this link it pertains to slow download issues for games and apps Troubleshoot
    slow game or app downloads on Xbox One
  3. PWNRR Win User

This may not help but, whenever I download something, I make sure to "quit", or "completely exit" that last activity I was using. Games, and streaming apps being open, really slows down download speeds.
  4. kev edin Win User

Im wired and have noticed a drop . I used to get 80 but now 55 59 poss ? I have reset checked router changed Ethernet cable. All good but xbox still a bit slow 🤔
  5. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

I have noticed this as well.... Anything else connected to my router has super fast download speeds... I download onto my Xbox and speeds drop dramatically!! I have tried many things to speed it up but nothing has worked.
Thema:

1. Xbox one wireless upload speeds - Similar Threads - wireless upload speeds

2. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...
  3. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  4. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  5. Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver: Hello, I have recently bought an Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver in order to connect my wireless Xbox 360 gaming controller. I have tried to connect my wireless receiver but my PC does not...
  6. : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them: : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them have you tried to forget the wireless network and re-add it again? 319c1df0-cc83-47e3-9f56-eec661080d67
  7. Xbox one can't see wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't see wireless: My xbox one suddenly won't connect to my AT&t wireless router. Says it's connected to internet but my account doesn't show up under wireless. Iv'e done ALL of the fix it steps to no avail. I'm...
  8. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set: So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the...
  9. xbox 360 wireless racing wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless racing wheel: Greetings Does the wireless xbox360 racing wheel need special headsets? Does the headset have to have the mic? I'm completely new at sim racing. Thanks Chuck 90898f22-1536-4747-8ec2-9fb9564dc561
  10. xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10: Hello; Can someone provide me with a link to download the device driver for my xbox 360 wireless adapter for windows 10? e2777318-07b0-49c8-a3f0-e5097861e064