Xbox one won't allow controller connections

Discus and support Xbox one won't allow controller connections in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox one is having problems connecting controllers to it. It doesnt allow wireless connections at all. Whereas it does kind of work with a usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeauSpree, May 14, 2019.

1. BeauSpree
    BeauSpree Guest

Hi,

my xbox one is having problems connecting controllers to it. It doesnt allow wireless connections at all. Whereas it does kind of work with a usb connection but only with one certain cable and that always drops out anyway.

I have tried various controllers and new usb cables and battery packs and nothing seems to work at all. Apart from the one usb cable which continually drops out anyway.

I was wondering how to fix this.

Thanks

Beau

:)

BeauSpree, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't allow controller connections - Similar Threads - won't allow controller

2. Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer: Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection and this issues might be fixed. At this point,...
  3. Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account: This problem has been solved with a soft factory reset and possibly restarting my router/modem. Worked for me. Thanks everyone who lended aid :) Sigh...so for the last 2 days i haven't been able...
  4. My controller is linked to my One X, but it won't allow the console to auto start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is linked to my One X, but it won't allow the console to auto start?: Hard to believe I've been using Xbox consoles since 2001, and EVERY generation has allowed auto start (when using a controller). Taking the plunge to One X - despite my One S working perfectly,...
  5. Xbox One won't allow me to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't allow me to sign in.: Everytime I try to sign in I get presented with a white screen with text saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password for..." and then my email address. I...
  6. Xbox One Live won't allow me to sign back in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Live won't allow me to sign back in.: About two days ago I was watching Youtube videos on XBO live and suddenly it spontaneously kicked me off line. I've tried multiple times since to sign back in but it just won't let me, it just...
  7. Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles: Why is is that month after month, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription that I have paid for, that Microsoft has cashed my money from, and yet I am still unable to download the "Free with Gold" monthly...
  8. When I go into settings to make my Xbox one my home console and it won't allow me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go into settings to make my Xbox one my home console and it won't allow me.: When I go into settings to make my Xbox one my home console and it won't allow me. It says I can only switch consles 3 times a year. What can I do? 5bbcabf0-06ee-4339-862b-bb13a3cc84bb
  9. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  10. parental controls won't allow me to access new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    parental controls won't allow me to access new console: My old account which I wish to use again with my brand new xbox one cannot be entered because the parental email no longer exists and cannot be reclaimed How can I access my account if I am...