Xbox One won't change channels.

Discus and support Xbox One won't change channels. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has done this before and I fixed it, and it did it again, and I fixed it, but now I can't fix it. My One won't chance the channels for AT&T U-Verse.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ctl x Alt x Del, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Xbox One won't change channels.

It has done this before and I fixed it, and it did it again, and I fixed it, but now I can't fix it. My One won't chance the channels for AT&T U-Verse. It will bring up the guide but when I select something it just says it up in the corner, and nothing
    happens. Before I would just reset the remote but now it can't find it. I have tried to find the IR code and set it manually, but no one on the entire internet has it. not AT&T, not Cisco, not any of the forum users, no one. All I am asking for is either a
    way to make it work, or the IR code for the AT&T U-Verse receiver, Cisco model ISB7500. Thank You.

:)

Ctl x Alt x Del, Mar 20, 2014
  2. BucShot
    BucShot Guest
    IR Code for Channel Master TV Box

Exact same question here, one year later. Also, the xbox one guide won't change the channel of the cm-7000pal dvr. Anyone?

BucShot, Mar 20, 2014
  3. Can't get Time Warner Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4240HDC working .

I have my tv working properly. One guide displaying properly. But the Xbox One won't change any of the channels...

Can someone help?

Silk Da Slayer, Mar 20, 2014
  4. Xbox One won't change channels.

It auto synced again, but if anybody is also having the same problem the code is: C3028

Again that is for the AT&T U-Verse, Cisco model ISB7500.

Ctl x Alt x Del, Mar 20, 2014
  5. BucShot Win User

IR Code for Channel Master TV Box

Exact same question here, one year later. Also, the xbox one guide won't change the channel of the cm-7000pal dvr. Anyone?
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Can't get Time Warner Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4240HDC working .

Prophet is it just that OneGuide has the wrong channels, or that the channels won't change?
  7. MartyB96 Win User

Xbox Live constantly dis-connects me!

I can't change the channel to mine as it's installed to the one channel only and I can't enable the UnPnP as ir won't let me for some odd reason
  8. FLYINGDOG-D36E07B6-E Win User

Antenna TV on Xbox One

It won't change channels, what Xbox one need is a universal control remote to access the cable or the converter box. Kinect works with my tv only.
  9. TearyCurve45549 Win User

Question: Will any HDMI cable work for the Xbox One?

What cable should I go buy from best buy. My Xbox one won't work with my hdmi. It connects sloppy. TV won't work as it blinks a black screen with no sound. also my connect won't recon is voice commands like pause or play or channel change. Thanks
Thema:

Xbox One won't change channels.

1. Xbox One won't change channels. - Similar Threads - won't change channels

2. My Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag won't change: I changed my gamertag through social.xbox.com and it appears on xbox.com but not on my Minecraft. Did it work? What can I do to make it effect my Minecraft? 0bf0cc53-2203-4a20-9fbf-44f559e17e27
  3. Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag won't change: Hey there! I changed my gamertag over 3 weeks ago and have been wondering why it hasn't "completely" changed. On my Xbox profile, it says my gamertag has changed to the new one I picked but in...
  4. Mediacom Cable/Dvr box won't change channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mediacom Cable/Dvr box won't change channels: Well I've tried to troubleshoot/research this as much as possible but I'm stumped. So let me start with the main info, my cable provider is mediacom, the box is a pace rng200n. I don't have a...
  5. XBox One Guide - Won't change channel or volume; Hardware?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Guide - Won't change channel or volume; Hardware?: Hi, I think I may have a hardware issue with my recently purchased XBox. I've been researching and tweaking settings for weeks to no avail. I have the Comcast Motorola DCX3400 hooked up to the...
  6. One Guide won't change channels AT&T Uverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide won't change channels AT&T Uverse: I'm using one guide without the kinect and it can not switch channels. Any tips? It knows what channels have what on them, but it can't switch to the channel. c53413c1-0533-4206-ab30-3caa6d773a96
  7. Won't change channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't change channels: My one won't change the channel via voice commands or oneguide. I can change them via the smartglass app and my remote. I'm using the new x1 hd DVR w/ updated menu's....
  8. Xbox won't change channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't change channels: My xbox one is connected to my vizio tv with my motorola dcx3501-m cable box. I have charter communications as my carrier. I am still able to control my tv with my normal remote when I am in the...
  9. OneGuide won't change channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide won't change channels: Hello, I have my Xbox One properly hooked up to my tv and cable box, but it is still unable to change channels. To change channels I have to use my tv remote. When I try to use OneGuide, the...
  10. Won't change channels on directv box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't change channels on directv box: Xbox one won't set up properly. Won't change channels. I have called tech support to no avail. They directed me here. I have directv with genie boxes in each room 4177b48d-e46e-4aba-b42c-f86f63ba265e