Xbox one won’t connect to hotspot

Discus and support Xbox one won’t connect to hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just using my iPhone 8 hotspot on my Xbox yesterday and now all the sudden when I try to connect it connects to the hotspot then boots it off and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jmmymac16, Mar 23, 2018.

1. jmmymac16
    jmmymac16 Guest

I was just using my iPhone 8 hotspot on my Xbox yesterday and now all the sudden when I try to connect it connects to the hotspot then boots it off and will not connect to my iPhone hotspot anymore. Please help. Other devices connect fine still to my hotspot,
    only my Xbox will not now.

:)

jmmymac16, Mar 23, 2018
  2. LazhilUT
    LazhilUT Guest
    XBox won’t connect to ANY WiFi Connections

my Xbox One has been connected for months to my AT&T router via WiFi with no issues whatsoever. None.

Yesterday it disconnected itself and now it won’t connect again. I tried the 2.4Ghz and the 5.0Ghz options and nothing.

Then I disconnected my iPhone from the WiFi and turned on the personal hotspot to test out the connection and nothing. That won’t work again.

It’s an Xbox issue it seems like, not a router because it won’t connect to the router or the personal hotspot.

It says it’s connecting and then checks the connection and it fails.

Heeeeeelp

LazhilUT, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Xbox live connection

PLEASE HELP

Recently got an Xbox one for kids in my new home. Signed up for sky broadband. All my devices are connecting to broadband. Xbox one says it’s connected but WONT CONNECT to Xbox live.

1. Won’t work hard wired or wireless

2. Xbox connects when I connect to my personal hotspot

3. Has phone line checked and spoke to numerous sky people

Any ideas?

AccurateCart420, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Xbox one won’t connect to hotspot

Hi there!

Unfortunately, mobile hot spots are not designed to be fully compatible with the console and may not work at all times.

You can try resetting the hotspot or creating a new one on the phone but there is never a guarantee that a mobile hotspot will work with an Xbox One console.

We do wish you the best with that and please post back if you run into other issues.

Mister Getafix, Apr 1, 2018
  5. C Dillon
    C Dillon Guest
    Hey man I have the same problem when you use your using your hotspot and turn off your xbox the next time the xbox is turn back on it cant reconnect to your hotspot again. Idk why. But just restart your xbox and itll connect. Sorry for late response.

C Dillon, Sep 19, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey C Dillon! If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing the issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thank you,

Diego

Xbox Forums

XBF Diego M, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox one won’t connect to hotspot - Similar Threads - won’t connect hotspot

2. Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot: My Xbox one s was connecting to my iphone personal hotspot perfect fine for two days stright, then all go a sudden it decided to disconnect and now it wont connect. Its been like this for 3...
  3. Xbox won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to live: [img] xbox wont connect to live 82fad210-726e-490d-88df-931deb958aff
  4. My Online games won’t connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Online games won’t connect: So I had signed into my other account to change something but when I signed back into mine my permissions had changed? I went to go change them back but they were the same as before. I don’t know...
  5. Xbox won’t connect to minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox won’t connect to minecraft pocket edition: my Xbox account wont connect to minecraft pocket edition and I keep trying to log in but it won’t allow me (on minecraft) It says to try again or go on Xbox.com ec993644-770b-43a6-88ec-ce045a6ff952
  6. Rogers: My Xbox won’t connect to internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Rogers: My Xbox won’t connect to internet: Rogers (ISPs): My Xbox won’t connect to internet If there is a specific problem being brought up, you could try following the steps here: Xbox One Connection Error Help | Xbox One Network Error...
  7. AT&T: Xbox won’t connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Xbox won’t connect to wifi: AT&T (ISPs): Xbox won’t connect to wifi How about contacting your internet provider as the next step that's my best suggestion. 8a92d407-590a-41f8-91cf-2253eb543975
  8. Xbox won’t connect to controller or tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to controller or tv: Okay so the first question I always get is is the hdmi plugged into the correct place. Yes I play my xbox right before it turns off and does this and it refuses to connect to anything. The light...
  9. Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers: Whenever I try to stream content or connect to a game’s servers, it says it loses connection, yet I’m connected to the internet and connected to Xbox live. I checked my network status on the Xbox,...
  10. Controller won’t connect!gg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t connect!gg: Hello, I’m having trouble with my xbox one controller. It doesn’t want to connect at all. I try buying new batteries and nothing. I tried using a usb still doesn’t work. I tried all the methods...