Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

Discus and support Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one, just last night, would connect to my tablets hotspot(as we don't have internet)but every time I've tried to log in today, it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spiketrack401, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

My Xbox one, just last night, would connect to my tablets hotspot(as we don't have internet)but every time I've tried to log in today, it won't connect. I've used 3 different hotspots and I have no idea what to do.

:)

Spiketrack401, Apr 14, 2018
  2. OVO52
    OVO52 Guest
    My hotspot is not connecting to my Xbox anymore

my hotspot used to connect with my Xbox one but now it won't

OVO52, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Please help me

I tried to get on my Xbox One S this weekend and in order to have fun and play online games I connect my mobile hotspot to my Xbox. I have unlimited data and hotspot but it won't connect, my mom and brother tried to connect there hotspot also but it didn't
    work. All of our hotspots will pair with other devices except our Xbox. What do I do?

MadraySunshine, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

Hi there Spiketrack401, thanks for reaching out.

What happens when you try to
    connect to Xbox Live
    ? Do you see any specific error message(s)?

Additionally, using a mobile hotspot is not an ideal method of connecting to Xbox Live. Are you able to use a wired connection from your router to your Xbox One console or connect to a wireless network?

Mister Cazador, Apr 15, 2018
  5. QuaGeez
    QuaGeez Guest
    But I Was Using My Hotspot Last Night & it Was Working

QuaGeez, Nov 8, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello QuaGeez,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We recommend creating a new thread with a detailed description of the issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

1. Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot - Similar Threads - won't connect Hotspot

2. Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?: Hi, sorry for my bad english, I bought the game pass and when starting any game (GOW 4, MVCI) it marks an error and it does not connect to xbox live, so I have not been able to play any game...
  3. Xfinitywifi connection error security protocol won't work

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinitywifi connection error security protocol won't work: Xfinitywifi connection error security protocol won't work Hi Pete, Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. You will need to contact your internet service provider with assistance to this...
  4. Some games won't connect to Xbox Live.

in XboX Insiders
    Some games won't connect to Xbox Live.: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre Sequel, and Borderlands won't connect to Xbox Live where as games such as Apex legends, Red Dead Redemption 2 are able to connect to...
  5. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any...
  6. My xbox won't connect to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox won't connect to xbox live: My xbox won't connect to xbox live that mac address suggestion wont mess up my console in any way, right? 5382600c-886f-4533-af57-c558732c8bf1
  7. Games won't connect but console is???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't connect but console is???: So my console is sucessfully connected to xbox live. I can use apps and access the store. However not one single game I own will connect. "Connot find live," or,"cannot acquire profile" nothing is...
  8. Xbox app won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't connect: So I've never had a problem with connecting the Xbox app on my pc to my Xbox. Until about 2 weeks ago. Now every time I try it says make sure the console is still connected to the same network. It...
  9. XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot: 5 days ago i had an issue with my xbox not conneting to the internet. I already resartet the router and my xbox many times but it still won't work and even if i tried connecting to my iphone it...
  10. Xbox won't connect to Hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Hotspot: so I don't have Internet but I've gotten unlimited data so I decided to connect my xbox one to my galaxy s6 Hotspot and it worked perfectly the first time but now it says "can't connect to your...