Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

Discus and support Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one, just last night, would connect to my tablets hotspot(as we don't have internet)but every time I've tried to log in today, it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spiketrack401, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

My Xbox one, just last night, would connect to my tablets hotspot(as we don't have internet)but every time I've tried to log in today, it won't connect. I've used 3 different hotspots and I have no idea what to do.

:)

Spiketrack401, Apr 14, 2018
  2. OVO52
    OVO52 Guest
    My hotspot is not connecting to my Xbox anymore

my hotspot used to connect with my Xbox one but now it won't

OVO52, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Please help me

I tried to get on my Xbox One S this weekend and in order to have fun and play online games I connect my mobile hotspot to my Xbox. I have unlimited data and hotspot but it won't connect, my mom and brother tried to connect there hotspot also but it didn't
    work. All of our hotspots will pair with other devices except our Xbox. What do I do?

MadraySunshine, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

Hi there Spiketrack401, thanks for reaching out.

What happens when you try to
    connect to Xbox Live
    ? Do you see any specific error message(s)?

Additionally, using a mobile hotspot is not an ideal method of connecting to Xbox Live. Are you able to use a wired connection from your router to your Xbox One console or connect to a wireless network?

Mister Cazador, Apr 15, 2018
  5. QuaGeez
    QuaGeez Guest
    But I Was Using My Hotspot Last Night & it Was Working

QuaGeez, Nov 8, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello QuaGeez,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We recommend creating a new thread with a detailed description of the issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot

1. Xbox One won't connect to Hotspot - Similar Threads - won't connect Hotspot

2. Xbox 360 won't connect to 2k18 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to 2k18 Servers: Yes I am still playing the 360 console. The game I am attempting to play is NBA 2k18. I can connect to XBOX Live no problem, play Call of Duty online etc. But I cannot connect to the 2k servers to...
  3. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  4. XBOX One won't connect to VIZIO SB3622n-E8 sound bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX One won't connect to VIZIO SB3622n-E8 sound bar: Hey, so I just got a VIZIO soundbar but my TV (WestingHouse) does not have a digital optical audio port so i figured id connect the soundbar to my xbox one but the soundbar seems to not connect to...
  5. Xbox one 's won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 's won't connect to wifi: Hi please can someone help me I've bought my son a xbox one 's for Christmas and it won't connect to my wifi upstairs, his old xbox one worked fine in his room, I've done all the tests that the...
  6. Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless: Hi, My xbox one controller won't connect to my computer via bluetooth. now i know this sounds like one of the problems you've probably had a lot of but it's different. you see i have been able...
  7. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: My controller keeps disconnecting. I get a message that says: Primary user has no controller. 95dd4a3b-083b-49c9-9880-3c919296bb86
  8. My xbox remote won't connect to my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox remote won't connect to my laptop: I've done everything to get my xbox remote to connect to my laptop. But nothing works? 85fd11ea-1c00-4e95-8fc7-10a56147230f
  9. Games won't connect to Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't connect to Microsoft Store: I'm playing Candy Crush Sage and Candy Crush Soda on two devices and they will not connect to the store. As a result, the pc and laptop I play on (both windows 10) are not syncing. I have no...
  10. Xbox won't connect to Hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Hotspot: so I don't have Internet but I've gotten unlimited data so I decided to connect my xbox one to my galaxy s6 Hotspot and it worked perfectly the first time but now it says "can't connect to your...