Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app

Discus and support Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I am trying to connect my home xbox one to the xbox ios app. Both are logged in on the same account. When i open the app and select to add an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanFogle2, Feb 22, 2021.

1. RyanFogle2
    RyanFogle2 Guest

Hi. I am trying to connect my home xbox one to the xbox ios app. Both are logged in on the same account. When i open the app and select to add an existing console, it asks me to turn on my xbox. Ive tried reinstalling the app, rebooting the phone, and rebooting the xbox but the app just sits and waits to connect. Both are on the same wifi network as well. Appreciate any ideas. Thanks

:)

RyanFogle2, Feb 22, 2021
  2. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  3. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cant Connect With Or Without Wifi

You can`t use most apps when you are silver,so youtube won`t work.

Any cloud saves will need to be moved to your hard drive before you can use them.

-

Sliver members can still connect to xbox live,you just can`t use gold services.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Help

The file explorer is removed from the Xbox due to very limited usage. This is the case why the app won´t work anymore.
Thema:

1. Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app - Similar Threads - won’t connect iOS

2. Xbox series X won’t stay connected to my internet.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won’t stay connected to my internet.: I’ve had my series x since launch day and it’s been pretty problem free. The last couple of days it won’t stay connected to my internet. It’ll be connected for 5-10 minutes then just drop out of...
  3. Xbox one controller won’t connect to console at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won’t connect to console at all: So I have an original xbox one, which use to work perfectly fine until the bluetooth stopped working. That was a couple of years ago so i have been using cords to play xbox until yesterday where...
  4. Xbox one won’t connect/ stay on. Update issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect/ stay on. Update issue?: My xbox one mentioned a need for an update, but also provided an option to continue. Of course my 8 year old continued to play. Then the screen went blank and the xbox has not connected since....
  5. Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...: im having trouble connecting to general multiplayer games and partys. I have had this problem for 2 weeks. I have checked in settings and i have open nas and 100mb download speed and 10mb upload...
  6. Controller won’t connect to my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t connect to my Xbox Series X: Recently on my Xbox Series X Console and controller will be paired and then the controller will disconect with the light flashing (still on). I will try to reconnect it but it the Xbox will not...
  7. Xbox one controller(New) won’t stay connected when I switch from my other controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller(New) won’t stay connected when I switch from my other controller: I have a 2 controller stand charger and when i switch to my newest controller it will connect for 2-5 seconds just enough time to bring up the xbox guide then the controller stays on but is no...
  8. Won’t Connect to Tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t Connect to Tv: So my mom took my xbox away and now that i het it back it wont connect to my tv i have held down the power button unplugged it used different hdmi cables nothings working what do i do?...
  9. Known Issue: Controller won’t connect

in XboX Insiders
    Known Issue: Controller won’t connect: I discovered the controller not connecting known issue and would like to add additional data I may have for the engineers. My son and I both own the XBox Series S. We both experienced issues with...
  10. Xbox series x won’t connect to 5ghz

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won’t connect to 5ghz: When I first set it up it worked fine till one day it just stopped and to this day it won’t connect to my 5ghz wifi, but it still connects to my 2.4 ghz wifi. Is anyone else experiencing this?...