Xbox one won’t connect to iPhone hotspot

Discus and support Xbox one won’t connect to iPhone hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I found alot of people having the same issue but there were no real amswers how to solve the issue. On your xbox first, go to settings - general -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HelpYaIfICan, Apr 28, 2021.

1. HelpYaIfICan
    HelpYaIfICan Guest

I found alot of people having the same issue but there were no real amswers how to solve the issue. On your xbox first, go to settings - general - network settings - advanced settings - alternate mac address

On your iphone to find your mac adress go to settings - general - about iphone and it will be listed under “wi-fi address”. Type this number in without the “:” symbols (ex. 354565456B6B instead of 35:45:56...blah blah blah.) your xbox will reatart most likeley (it did for me) and make sure you keep your iphone on the hotspot screen through the whole restart, im not sure if it matters but thats what i did...after it turns back on connect to your hotspot like you normally would. Hope this works for you as well because i had to figure it out one my own and it was a pain Xbox one won’t connect to iPhone hotspot :)

:)

HelpYaIfICan, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Paul O'Sullivan
    Paul O'Sullivan New Member
    This worked for me.
    After trying everything suggested online without any fixes, I looked at my smartphone hotspot set up. In the Allowed Devices, it only showed my laptop as allowed, no xbox1 mentioned. So I clicked + and added the console wireless mac address, which I found in Network---Advanced Settings.
    Worked for me anyway. Tis a pain so good luck trying that yourself.

Paul O'Sullivan, Oct 21, 2021
  3. martynana00
    martynana00 New Member
    Ohh, I understand you, I also have this problem

martynana00, Oct 27, 2021
  4. AndrewLuzincourt21 Win User

Xbox 360 network connection failed

Im having trouble with the hotspot on my iPhone that my Xbox one says unable to connect.
  5. DrakonR72 Win User

Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live......

I tried to connect via Mobile HotSpot to Iphone (Czech Republic, T-Moblile), and through this connection I joined Xbox Live. Unfortunately this is not possible to play because I expect a big data transfer ... :( Sorry to my english ...: D
  6. DrakonR72 Win User

Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live

I tried to connect via Mobile HotSpot to Iphone (Czech Republic, T-Moblile), and through this connection I joined Xbox Live. Unfortunately this is not possible to play because I expect a big data transfer ... :( Sorry to my english .. :D
  7. AbbieHorwitz Win User

Xbox saying can't connect to wireless network

It can connect to my personal hotspot on my iphone
  8. Ryxer Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

I hear you buddy. I use my iPhone hotspot a lot with my Xbox360 and work very good. Sometimes the connection is better than home. I got an Xbox One today and couldn't connect with my iPhone hotspot. Don't know what the problem is. I couldn't find answers
    either. I don't understand either why Xbox answered you with a link that doesn't even answer a bit of our problem.

I found a way around though. They explain how to connect through your pc or mac and that's what I did. I connected my mac with my iPhone hotspot and now everything works fine. Though it is more work than before to connect.
Thema:

1. Xbox one won’t connect to iPhone hotspot - Similar Threads - won’t connect iPhone

2. Controller won’t connect XBOX S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t connect XBOX S: While playing the controller shut down and paused the game. Tried to reconnect and it won’t. I have another XBOX S in another room and the same controller works perfectly on it. So it’s not the...
  3. Xbox won’t connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to game servers: Hi, So recently my Xbox won’t connect to any multiplayer game servers. It connects to Xbox live fine, but when I go into any game it says it fails to connect to game servers. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series S won’t connect to wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S won’t connect to wifi: I recently bought my son a Xbox Series S, but it won’t do the update properly because of a wifi connection issue. It’s brand new, all my other devices connected to the wifi. It the initial update...
  5. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet: My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says blocked I’m not sure what to do I’ve been...
  6. Xbox one randomly won’t connect to Xbox console companion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one randomly won’t connect to Xbox console companion: So I normally play Xbox on my hp laptop, as my significant other watches tv. I’ll play for weeks with no problem then out of nowhere when I turn on my Xbox and start the app on my lap top the app...
  7. Xbox Connects to network just fine but won’t give me access to any online function.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Connects to network just fine but won’t give me access to any online function.: I have an Xbox 1 and when ever I try to connect my network it says that it goes thru and connects, however it doesn’t give me any access to online features. Anyone know a way to force the Xbox to...
  8. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet: Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today. How are you, mate? Could you tell me the steps you've taken...
  9. Party chat kick me out and won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat kick me out and won’t connect: Why is it kicking me out of the party but won’t join If that makes any sense. d882c87e-8f99-4e9f-9953-220c693f9967
  10. Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot: My Xbox one s was connecting to my iphone personal hotspot perfect fine for two days stright, then all go a sudden it decided to disconnect and now it wont connect. Its been like this for 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wont connect to iphone hotspot