Xbox one won't control my pace dc 700x cable box

Discus and support Xbox one won't control my pace dc 700x cable box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to change the channel with vocal commands my xbox understands me, but does not change the channel on my Pace dc700x cable box from Mediacom.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wookie202, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Wookie202
    Wookie202 Guest

When I try to change the channel with vocal commands my xbox understands me, but does not change the channel on my Pace dc700x cable box from Mediacom. It controls my tv just fine. I have installed an ir extension cable, but that does not help at all.

:)

Wookie202, Apr 2, 2014
  2. Unable to control cable box

I am not able to control my cable box. (Xbox watch espn). I have called and talked to support who put me on these forms. It does recognize what I am saying and is able to control my tv (Xbox volume up). My equipment. Cable provider. Suddenlink Communications.
    Cable box. Pace RNG200N

SpidermansDad, Apr 2, 2014
  3. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    Need help plz!!

You cannot as far as I know. The Xbox One cannot control those features of the Cable Box. But I do not have cable so I haven't tested it. I have heard it won't control that or the DVR on your cable box.

CAMARO Xlll, Apr 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't control my pace dc 700x cable box - Similar Threads - won't control pace

2. XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10: Hello, so I have an official XBOX One S controller. I have a problem, with it; it doesn't work. I plug it in correctly and it just vibrates, doesn't turn on nor install the drivers. I tried with...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth: Dear Community, Since two days i'm trying to get my new controller working properly. It works on the XBox One X and on the PC via USB. But, altough it connects via Bluetooth, the controller just...
  4. View Button on controller won't work. Replaced controller and same thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    View Button on controller won't work. Replaced controller and same thing.: As stated my view button on my xbox one x controller wont work. ive had it replaced and still the same exact problem. i bought my xbox one x on the first of this month so its brand new. its the...
  5. Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller: I have a brand new, latest edition Xbox One controller that I cannot connect to my new PC (MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard) for the life of me. I have tried every standard troubleshooting...
  6. Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus: I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my LG K20 Plus via Bluetooth. An error keeps popping up saying "The wrong PIN or Passkey has been entered". I already tried restarting the phone,...
  7. Xbox one controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't sync: Hello everyone, I have this weird problem where my controller won't sync with my xbox one after going off for not using it. I tried syncing it via USB but that doesn't work either. It shows me the...
  8. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 laptop with a play and charge kit. It works perfectly with Bluetooth until the battery runs out. I then use the USB...
  9. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  10. My Controller Won't Turn On

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller Won't Turn On: I tried to turn my controller on which will then turn on the xbox one console but not the controller. I'll press down the home button and it will start blinking but as soon as I take my finger off...