Xbox one won't control my pace dc 700x cable box

Discus and support Xbox one won't control my pace dc 700x cable box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to change the channel with vocal commands my xbox understands me, but does not change the channel on my Pace dc700x cable box from Mediacom.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wookie202, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Wookie202
    Wookie202 Guest

When I try to change the channel with vocal commands my xbox understands me, but does not change the channel on my Pace dc700x cable box from Mediacom. It controls my tv just fine. I have installed an ir extension cable, but that does not help at all.

:)

Wookie202, Apr 2, 2014
  2. Unable to control cable box

I am not able to control my cable box. (Xbox watch espn). I have called and talked to support who put me on these forms. It does recognize what I am saying and is able to control my tv (Xbox volume up). My equipment. Cable provider. Suddenlink Communications.
    Cable box. Pace RNG200N

SpidermansDad, Apr 2, 2014
  3. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    Need help plz!!

You cannot as far as I know. The Xbox One cannot control those features of the Cable Box. But I do not have cable so I haven't tested it. I have heard it won't control that or the DVR on your cable box.

CAMARO Xlll, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Bill Kearney Win User

Verizon not listed in OneGuide setup

I've got our Xbox One controlling a Tivo for Verizon FIOS here in the DC metro area (Bethesda). Does what you'd expect. Sends IR channel change commands just fine. Doesn't come anywhere near close to controlling the box effectively, it just treats it as
    a dumb cable box.
  5. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Need help plz!!

You cannot as far as I know. The Xbox One cannot control those features of the Cable Box. But I do not have cable so I haven't tested it. I have heard it won't control that or the DVR on your cable box.
  6. FLYINGDOG-D36E07B6-E Win User

Antenna TV on Xbox One

It won't change channels, what Xbox one need is a universal control remote to access the cable or the converter box. Kinect works with my tv only.
  7. Autumn Sea Win User

Live TV Freezes every 3-20 seconds, NOTHING WORKS.

I'd like to add that my cable box is a Pace RNG110, my cable provider is Armstrong cable, and my tv is an LG 42LN5300.
  8. jordbrett84 Win User

Arris Arris VMS1100: Device control

Did you ever get this figured out? My One S worked perfectly but my X won't control my cable box.
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't control my pace dc 700x cable box - Similar Threads - won't control pace

2. Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console: So I have a xenon 360 with a few issues and the biggest one is controllers not properly syncing. I can turn on the console with any controller but thats it. If I try and sync it then it spins,...
  3. Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased the 505 Games title "Control Ultimate" but it will not download. Error code 0x87E0000D appears in Manage Game on XBOX One, and in MicroSoft Store, when I start an install. It allows...
  4. Xbox one wireless controllers won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controllers won't stay connected: I have been using wired controllers for a long time. I invested in a new wireless controller but have a constant problem with it losing connection. It will drop out and take a few seconds to...
  5. My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on: Hello I was getting an error where my xbox ome controller wouldn't sync to my console. I went online and followed the advice. I plugged my cable into my controller and started running the...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...: Hi! I have been using my controller (second gen xbox elite controller) with difficulties because of how it can sometimes have difficulties connecting over bluetooth to win10, but it worked well...
  7. Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.: Okay so i've had my xbox one s since July, and there's been times where the HDMI cord that connects my tv to my xbox wouldn't work and my controller wouldn't connect to my xbox. I ended up fixing...
  8. Second Xbox controller won't connect to PC (using USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Second Xbox controller won't connect to PC (using USB): Hey, I have 2 xbox controller, there's one I can connect via USB and play anytime I want, will always work. Thing is, I'd like to connect my second xbox controller but my PC doesn't recognize it...
  9. Elite controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller won't sync: Today I went to go play my xbox. I noticed my elite controller was blinking. I tried new batteries and hitting the sync button on both the controller and the xbox nothing. The xbox was blinking...
  10. Xbox controller won't turn on, won't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't turn on, won't update: My controller recently stopped turning on altogether, except for when plugged into the xbox via a micro usb to usb cable. When I plug it in and go to my accessories, I can see that my controller...