Xbox one wont let me add an account

Discus and support Xbox one wont let me add an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to add an account to my xbox it says theres 32 accounts on it & i need to delete one to add another one, but theres only one account on it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshpecker, Apr 19, 2020.

1. joshpecker
    joshpecker Guest

When I try to add an account to my xbox it says theres 32 accounts on it & i need to delete one to add another one, but theres only one account on it.

Please help.

:)

joshpecker, Apr 19, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    joshpecker

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Josh,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues adding an account. We recommend a

soft factory reset
    . This will remove all profiles. There may be corruption causing the console to read all the profiles.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

xbox wont let me add an account

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  5. golfaddict31 Win User

xbox wont let me add an account keep getting error 0x80A40019 , I have reset the xbox and the internet connection is ok , please help
    Same please help
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

Really sorry to hear about the troubles with adding an account. Let's see what's going on so that we can best help out. Do you have any issues signing into the account here on Xbox.com instead of through your Xbox One?
Thema:

1. Xbox one wont let me add an account - Similar Threads - wont let add

2. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...: So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me? 5334cf0e-2b23-44ed-923f-ff852448f8c7
  3. Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LilBuiscuitBoy [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in: [img] [img] [img] I cant get xbox to let me add ANY accounts to the sign in screen. Talked to tech support they had me delete them because I couldn't login and now I cant even put them back on....
  5. xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox: I just started having issies with my account not wanting to sign in so i removed it and tried to add it back but it says that the account is already on it but its not it says "Another user on this...
  6. Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me add any account back on my xbox: Had to do a factory reset on my Xbox one due to it not signing in for more than a split second then signing back out but now i cant add my account back when i hit add new it goes from one loading...
  7. It wont let me add my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me add my acount: i rest my whole xbox and saved my games and when i try to add my acount to my xbox it says xbox services are not working at the momment try again later and i did and it still says that and...
  8. xbox wont let me add an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add an account: xbox wont let me add an account keep getting error 0x80A40019 , I have reset the xbox and the internet connection is ok , please help 7565f962-0a23-4315-b18a-2682c1fc217d
  9. Wont Let me add my debitcard to my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont Let me add my debitcard to my Xbox: I've tried it both on pc and on my Xbox, but for some reason when I press add a way to pay and enter all my info it doesnt show anything and forces me to reenter it again. This wouldnt be a...
  10. wont let me add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont let me add friends: when i try to add a new friend a message comes up saying it cant complete the process and try again. ive been trying for days and it still wont work. i know i have the right gamertag but it just...