Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox

Discus and support Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot sign into my xbox account. When I try to sign in, I get a brief loading screen for a couple second but then it just disappears. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oxfordwildcat88, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox

Hello, I cannot sign into my xbox account. When I try to sign in, I get a brief loading screen for a couple second but then it just disappears. I cannot type in a password or anything else. I also followed the info recommended on the previous two iterations
    of this thread (1 and 2) to
    no avail. Please help point me in the right direction, because I am totally unsure of what to do.

I have done the following:

1. Restarted Xbox

2. Removed account and tried to add account back in (didn't work)

3. Factory Restart (still can't add account)

4. Test internet connection (working and no problems)

5. Test network connection/multiplayer connection (working and no problems)

6. Test NAT type (NAT type i "open right now," which I assume means working and no problems)

:)

oxfordwildcat88, Sep 9, 2019
  2. xzlup Win User

You might have the maximum amount of accounts on your xbox
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

What a strange friend, from what I saw you did all the possible procedures.

Did you try to talk to support directly? Maybe they will tell you some procedure that you have not tried, chat is quick and always help you in the best way. Good luck!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello oxfordwildcat88!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your "not able to add profile to Xbox" issue.

I know you mentioned that you already reset your console, but there are two different types of factory resets. Let start off the troubleshooting by performing a Full Factory console reset so we can have the console completely refreshed.

Go ahead and try performing a Full console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. Delete everything.
    This will reset the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. oxfordwildcat88 Win User

Hello, I tried this and I am still unable to sign into my account. Also, I double checked to make sure I selected the one factory restart which removed all my games, apps, previous downloaded information, etc. and it still will not let me log into my account.
  6. luissolid Win User

Hello! welcome to the forums, just to be sure how many accounts you have in the console?

The console have the last update?

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox - Similar Threads - won't let add

2. My Xbox won't let me add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't let me add new account: I was having trouble signing in to my account so I thought what if I un add and add my account back. Now when I go to add my account back when I click add new it pops up with a loading screen goes...
  3. Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a voice-over (VO) to a clip I captured from Battlefront 1, in U-Studio but the Add Voice Over box is permanently greyed out. The XBox One can see my headset / mic...
  4. Xbox One won't let me add an account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't let me add an account: Hello! For the past couple days I've had lots of issues with my Xbox OneS. First it would randomly log me out of my XBox Live Account, every couple minutes I'd get bumped. No app would work...
  5. Xbox won't let me add my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me add my account back.: So today I was just playing on the Xbox like any other day and I got off for a little bit. A few hours later I get back on and It won't let me sign back into my account. So I tried to look up the...
  6. New xbox ones won't let me add my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox ones won't let me add my account.: So I've just bought a new xbox one s 1TB and I've set it up and updated everything, but when I click sign it it just brings up the loading screen and kicks me back to the menu where it says add...
  7. Club won't let me add pics of my own Nor will profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club won't let me add pics of my own Nor will profile pictures: Xbox won't let me change customized pictures nor will clubs. I created a club and it allows me to add a profile pic and a background pic for the club but when i try to add a photo of my own it...
  8. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  9. Brand New Xbox One S won't let me add my first account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One S won't let me add my first account: Hello Xbox Support. Recently, I received a new Xbox One S as a gift, and have come into an issue. After the initial startup, instead of asking me to sign in with my first account during the...
  10. Won't let me re-add my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me re-add my account.: I was trying to play on my Xbox today, but when I turned it on; it didn't auto sign me in using my controller like it usually does, so I go to sign in manually. I click on my account, and it loads...