Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it

Discus and support Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DreamzAZ, Oct 18, 2019.

1. DreamzAZ
    DreamzAZ Guest

Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account still on my xbox. Please help me on this one. I just wanna play on my xbox one but it wont let me add my
    account or sign in.I also tried holding the xbox power for 10 seconds or so.

:)

DreamzAZ, Oct 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dreamz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying to log in on the
    account website
    . This will show you if there are any issues on the account. If there isn't try changing the password then adding profile on the console.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Did you try to make sure you remember your email? Also, try formatting your console or do a in-cosole hard reset. See if that works. If not, then you might need to contact Xbox Tech Support.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Try this:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Does it give you any sort of error when you try to sign in?
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201)

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it - Similar Threads - won’t let add

2. My storage won’t let me use a bit of it and i don’t know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage won’t let me use a bit of it and i don’t know what to do.: So about a month ago my xbox decided that it would just not let me use about 30 total precent of my storage capacity and i don’t know why or how to fix it and i’ve hit a wall trying to figure it...
  3. Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them: Console wont let me play downloaded map pack c6a4c1de-6e6e-48af-9147-98639be29d87
  4. Won’t let me update

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me update: I got the invite message to join alpha skip ahead. I followed the steps to apply it but the option isn’t there. Is there something I’m missing? submitted by /u/Alien_Biscuit [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox won’t let me add my account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me add my account back: So, I tried playing FIFA and the system kept showing me a notification that I was signed out. I was able to sign in for like 15 minutes then got kicked again. I was unable to sign into my account....
  6. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?: My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  8. Won’t let me log in on my profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me log in on my profile.: Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do? 547072d6-863d-4f50-b09d-5bb993dab95e
  9. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  10. Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201): My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my xbox. Ive tried power cycling unpluging it turning off the wifi and all. So now i cant play on my xbox because it wont let me add my account If...