xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox

Discus and support xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just started having issies with my account not wanting to sign in so i removed it and tried to add it back but it says that the account is already on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaquelSimmons, Nov 29, 2019.

1. xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox

I just started having issies with my account not wanting to sign in so i removed it and tried to add it back but it says that the account is already on it but its not it says "Another
    user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" i tried to restart the xbox a few times but it just wont work

:)

RaquelSimmons, Nov 29, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. AridLizard Win User

thanks for letting us know that it fixed the problem
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  5. StudMuffin565 Win User

No it's not the connection it's connected just fine everything I try as far as Netflix on it works fine it just won't let me get my account back it just goes to loading and then goes back to add new
  6. oxfordwildcat88 Win User

Hello, I have had the same problem and nothing works. I have done the following:

1. Restarted Xbox

2. Removed account and tried to add account back in (didn't work)

3. Factory Restart (still can't add account)

4. Test internet connection (working and no problems)

5. Test network connection/multiplayer connection (working and no problems)

6. Test NAT type (NAT type i "open right now," which I assume means working and no problems)

Along with this thread, I also followed the info recommended on a previous iteration of this

thread
    to no avail. Please help point me in the right direction, because I am totally unsure of what to do.
Thema:

1. xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox - Similar Threads - wont let add

2. Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account: The new update is out on ps4 and i figured id link my Microsoft account. For some reason it says its link to a different account but this is the only one i use. Idk if its because its also on my...
  3. my xbox wont let me sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont let me sign back in: i signed out of xbox live. and now my xbox is acting weird. i have 3 account but it wont go to my main account. its like something is stoping it fron going yo the account...
  4. With some people it wont let me join party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    With some people it wont let me join party chat: My nat type is open and I can join some people but for the last 2 days it eont let me or my buddy join each other. Is just has a thing that pops up and says your network settings are blocking...
  5. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  6. Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me add any account back on my xbox: Had to do a factory reset on my Xbox one due to it not signing in for more than a split second then signing back out but now i cant add my account back when i hit add new it goes from one loading...
  7. It wont let me add my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me add my acount: i rest my whole xbox and saved my games and when i try to add my acount to my xbox it says xbox services are not working at the momment try again later and i did and it still says that and...
  8. xbox wont let me add an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add an account: xbox wont let me add an account keep getting error 0x80A40019 , I have reset the xbox and the internet connection is ok , please help 7565f962-0a23-4315-b18a-2682c1fc217d
  9. Wont Let me add my debitcard to my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont Let me add my debitcard to my Xbox: I've tried it both on pc and on my Xbox, but for some reason when I press add a way to pay and enter all my info it doesnt show anything and forces me to reenter it again. This wouldnt be a...
  10. wont let me add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont let me add friends: when i try to add a new friend a message comes up saying it cant complete the process and try again. ive been trying for days and it still wont work. i know i have the right gamertag but it just...