Xbox One won't let me purchase Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Xbox One won't let me purchase Xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I attempt to buy a 360 game it just says that my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulianMorley, Aug 28, 2019.

1. JulianMorley
    JulianMorley Guest

Whenever I attempt to buy a 360 game it just says that my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.

:)

JulianMorley, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One won't let me purchase Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - won't let purchase

2. No me deja hacer ninguna compra [Won't let me make any purchases ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me deja hacer ninguna compra [Won't let me make any purchases ]: Quiero comprar pavos en Fortnite y me sale un error "Ponerse en Contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft" No se puede procesar tu pago. y me sale esto abajo a la izquierda...
  3. Won't let me purchase any backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me purchase any backwards compatible game: When I tried to purchase Morrowind, it said, "You have no valid payment options on file." I then tried to buy another backwards compatible game and got the same message. I tried using a credit...
  4. My xbox won't let me play a game I purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't let me play a game I purchased.: Alright this is gonna get complicated. So yesterday I bought Mirror's Edge. I didn't buy it on my normal account, because it wouldn't let me get it from there. So I created a new account and it...
  5. My Xbox One X won't let me purchase or download Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X won't let me purchase or download Xbox 360 games: Title. Interesting facts that might be used by others more knowledgeable: -I hit the confirm button, then get the message, "Sorry. Your purchase couldn't be completed at this time. Please try...
  6. I've purchased it but I won't let me get on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased it but I won't let me get on it: [img] cefb5a4f-fa2a-47d3-bae4-cf6891d5f96b
  7. I paid for a $15 card to purchase xbox live with on my one s and won't let me purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a $15 card to purchase xbox live with on my one s and won't let me purchase it: I need my money back that's a rip off I paid 15 and put in my Xbox to get live but it won't let me I need my money back 03173a99-c096-4437-beb5-2212e983871b
  8. Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4: When I try to buy the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe version with my Visa debit card it tells me "Use a different way to pay" Even though I have purchased other games with this card earlier today....
  9. Gold account expired won't let me purchase with Microsoft points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold account expired won't let me purchase with Microsoft points: My gold live account is past due. I'm trying to get back online with Microsoft points, system won't let me change payment options HELP!!!! 367bb34c-25bf-4a75-bd27-d5d375e1dcb3
  10. It won't let me purchase 360 games on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't let me purchase 360 games on my Xbox one: I have Xbox live gold and I am trying to claim a free Xbox 360 title on my Xbox one. When I try to purchase it it come up with the message: "Sorry" "Your account is unable to make this type of...