Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

Discus and support Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sparbles123, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions?

Update: I fixed it

submitted by /u/sparbles123
    [link] [comments]

/u/sparbles123, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

1. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13 - Similar Threads - won't let uninstall

2. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  3. Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help: My account got suspended for 2 days on the xbox one. It ended last night and it wont let me sign into Xbox live to play 360 games. dd123f2b-0c3f-4d33-9e3b-212d19ec4389
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  5. My account is paid and xbox won't let me play gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is paid and xbox won't let me play gamepass games: My account is paid and I still can't play gamepass games. I can't get any help from Microsoft because there is no way to reach them. I have too much money tied up in this console for such poor...
  6. Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content: Hi, I purchased the Fable Trilogy through the console store, received a receipt, and show the game in my purchase history online. However, when i go to "My Games" and select play, then select to...
  7. I have 22$ in my Microsoft account try to get game but it won't let me use code bc I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 22$ in my Microsoft account try to get game but it won't let me use code bc I...: Y can't I get a game? It says game is unavailable. There's a 0lay to redeem code but I already redeemed it so y won't it let me purchase it 7634d2ea-e3c8-4593-bfa6-cb8843158c9f
  8. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  9. Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare: We have just bought a 2nd XBox for the house so my children don't fight over whos turn it is. I then read into the game sharing so made sure I bought digital games to save buying multiple games....
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC Won't Let me Choose a new Drive for Games to be Installed to

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Won't Let me Choose a new Drive for Games to be Installed to: I recently bought a new SSD as my boot drive because my previous one broke. I set up Steam and stuff and everything is fine on that end. However, the Xbox Beta app for PC won't let me use my other...