Xbox One won’t load games and party isn’t working

Discus and support Xbox One won’t load games and party isn’t working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox One S suddenly isn’t working. On the main screen, the dashboard and the games and apps screen, all the images aren’t loading at all. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikeyBrown2, Apr 22, 2020.

1. MikeyBrown2
    MikeyBrown2 Guest

My Xbox One S suddenly isn’t working. On the main screen, the dashboard and the games and apps screen, all the images aren’t loading at all.

When trying to open a game, it sits on the loading page and doesn’t go any further.

Also, parties isn’t working. I can’t join or create a party. I can’t see any friend’s profile pictures and can’t send any invites or messages.

I have tried taking the power cable out overnight. And also tried a hard restart whilst also having the power disconnected again and the same problems are there.

After some help please.

:)

MikeyBrown2, Apr 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mikey,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with system error. We recommend to try a
    factory resetif unable to do that than a
    offline update. Sounds like the OS is corrupt causing all the issues. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  4. JARJARBINKS7775 Win User

Error code (0x87e1000b) help !

hey bud, this issue isn’t resolved yet and won’t work unless you indeed restart your Xbox but this is for everytime you see this error
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Xbox one X not turning on

It’s quite possible that the USB isn’t the issue and that something with the thermal paste or something else you worked on while cleaning it is not working properly after you put it back together. Definitely one of the reasons we don’t recommend working
    on them yourself but since it’s out of warranty it won’t matter that much anyway.
  6. xClampyy Win User

Zyxel: MAC Filtering

there isn’t an active box. there are disable, allow, or deny boxes though. my xbox was connected to the internet fine then the xbox randomly turned itself off and it won’t connect. i’ve reset the wifi and everything.
Thema:

1. Xbox One won’t load games and party isn’t working - Similar Threads - won’t load games

2. My games won’t pass the sync loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games won’t pass the sync loading: So i’ve been trying to play any game on my xbox one s and everytime its syncing, with any game, it wont actually move past that. I also checked the saved data in my games and supplements menu and...
  3. Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”: Hi- havent turned the xbox on in a year or so. Turned on, did all the updates, signed in with app-specific password to my account. But i cant load anynof my games on the hdd. Status code error...
  4. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One S won’t load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S won’t load games: My xbox one S wont load anything even when i go to my games and apps its just a constant loading circle and when i go to the settings it keeps freezing whem i try to access my storage , I have...
  6. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  7. Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work: [IMG] submitted by /u/KakyoinExplainsIt [link] [comments]
  8. Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears: So i jusr finished installing BO2 and when i tried to load it it says it cannot update, try again later. Then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it is unresponsive. I tried to play GTA V and...
  9. Game clips won’t load!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game clips won’t load!: Ive been trying to access my game clips since yesterday, and the won’t load at all, for over 30 minutes the circle has been swirling. Nothing will load. It may have been caused by a glitch because...
  10. Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight: my game keeps restarting every time I start it, it will get to the loading screen for Batman arkham knight and stops. I just bought the game on the xbox store and it’s never loaded. It is the...