Xbox One wont load games.

Discus and support Xbox One wont load games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One have been having some problems. Sometimes when I go into a game it just wont load. By that I mean that it will be on the loading screen and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarWolf343, Apr 3, 2015.

1. WarWolf343
    WarWolf343 Guest

My Xbox One have been having some problems. Sometimes when I go into a game it just wont load. By that I mean that it will be on the loading screen and just stay there. I have to be sure to unplug and plug it back in before I play to make sure it will load,
    it does this for both FIFA 15 and The Master Chief Collection. I got said Xbox One shortly after Christmas. I have contacted Xbox Support and they had me remove my account then enter it back in and for the first try it worked fine, then after I played a game
    of FIFA 15 it didn't load after I won a championship game. So I unpluged it then waited 10-15 seconds and pluged it back in and it worked. I shouldn't have to do this before I power on my Xbox One.

:)

WarWolf343, Apr 3, 2015
  2. XBOX ONE WONT LOAD GAMES

have you done Cold Restart, "Cold Reboot" proberly?

Holding Powerbutton on XB for min 12 sec. wait until Powersupply lights turn orange? unplug everthing (also Powersupply from XB and Wall Outlet) for min. 1 Minute. wait few minutes than try again..

Try also redownloading your Profile...

Bhutankam Pema, Apr 3, 2015
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    xbox one wont load games

More detail on what is happening? It has happened to me once.

RippenHarra, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Goooner1
    Goooner1 Guest

Are you using Instant On? If so its broken. Either switch to power save mode or keep doung hard resets.

They do seem to have fixed the issue for those of us in the preview program, so hopefully the fix wil be rolled out to everyone in the April update.

Goooner1, Apr 3, 2015
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Glad I did not pay for this........

It's probably a messed up Xbox One, if it wont load games, maybe see if it needs to get repaired?
  6. Irish 0utlaw Win User

Xbox One Wont Power On

same here my console wont load although occasionally it loads up the xbox one logo and freezes.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

xbox one wont load games

More detail on what is happening? It has happened to me once.
  8. Eubonator Win User

XBOX ONE WONT LOAD GAMES

I've been having this problem since the update. I cant play off a disc or hardrive and its getting rather frustrating now.
  9. Bhutankam Pema Win User

XBOX ONE WONT LOAD GAMES

You^ve also tried the Hard REboot?

What happens if you try reinstalling the non working game...?
Thema:

1. Xbox One wont load games. - Similar Threads - wont load games

2. Games wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont load: When I launch a game on my xbox one they will start and then go to the loading screen and that is it. I'm at a read end 1ce85ae1-44b3-4e89-ad22-706d3b774195
  3. Games and apps wont load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps wont load.: Im in desperate need of help. For what seems like two months now, my xbox one s has been telling me the game or app took to long to load. It gives me the error code of, 0x8027025a. Any game, any...
  4. Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a): I have an issue that is well documented with the Xbox One (0x802725a) except none of the methods that are used to solve the issue seem to be working. (Hard reset, console restart) I assume that...
  5. Games freeze wont load and textures don't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freeze wont load and textures don't load: Gta online doesn't work for me and the game freezes and the textures won't load rainbow six siege doesn't start and same with sea of thieves 7523d6b7-8eb3-4ede-ab7b-b880a1949d85
  6. Frequently wont load games, restart or turn on - Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Frequently wont load games, restart or turn on - Xbox One X: Bit of an odd mix of issues here. First noticed yesterday on two occasions, I turned on the controller and the console didn't boot, I pressed the console power and it made the chime but didn't...
  7. Game. Wont load or play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game. Wont load or play: Game wont load or play It was working. Earlier. afb5121c-b001-493f-9a78-fe875dbf3625
  8. Game libary wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game libary wont load: My game library (Games &apps) wont load .when I go to update and game and go to my games&apps it just gose grey and then gose completly black . I cant play any games as they all have to update but...
  9. Games wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont load: All games, new and old, will not load. Games I was playing yesterday now show the same license/dirty /scratched error. The troubleshooting guide was not successful in addressing the issue....
  10. Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help: So I have bought a game a year ago and have had the original xbox it was on stolen. I have redowloaded it from a drive that I have and now it wont let me play the game as it says I do not own the...