Xbox one wont load

Discus and support Xbox one wont load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can power the Xbox on, and the green title screen will come up. After that I just get blank screen and there's nothing I can do. The controller's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CursedSi69, Oct 28, 2019.

1. CursedSi69
    CursedSi69 Guest

Xbox one wont load

I can power the Xbox on, and the green title screen will come up. After that I just get blank screen and there's nothing I can do. The controller's light is on, the power brick's white light is on, and the Xbox's
    light is on. I unplugged from the outlet over night and tried to cycle it all over again and still the same. Any help would be nice, but understand if I have to send the unit in for repairs. Thanks!

:)

CursedSi69, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Irish 0utlaw Win User

Xbox One Wont Power On

same here my console wont load although occasionally it loads up the xbox one logo and freezes.
  3. HOUSTONE 77020 Win User

Media Player (preview)

i got it too but it wont load says my xbox is not running on the xbox one preview update .
  4. Wiles731 Win User

Xbox One "Original Avatar" won't load.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/xbox-one-app-wont-start
    the problem is not with starting. the app starts just fine. it just wont load my original xbox avatar
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Glad I did not pay for this........

It's probably a messed up Xbox One, if it wont load games, maybe see if it needs to get repaired?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one wont load

Hi there Cursed,

Thanks for the reply! I understand there is an issue with the Xbox one. I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

Since the console is experiencing issue with a black screen, we are going to approach this differently.
    Try this:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BINDbutton (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECTbutton (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xboxbutton on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BINDand
      EJECTbuttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BINDand EJECTbuttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    7. Select Reset this Xbox
    8. Select Reset this Xbox and Keep Games and Apps

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

Xbox one wont load

1. Xbox one wont load - Similar Threads - wont load

2. My game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load: I've tried loading fortnite every time it sends me back to the home menu i've deleted re installed no change i also reset console still no change what can i do about this? Plz help if theres any...
  3. FIFA 20 WONT LOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 WONT LOAD: When i try and play the trial it says i have used up all my hours but i have only just bought the ea access for it and not playedit once c89efb7f-d070-46b6-815d-2c222f6a4a45
  4. Gears 5 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 wont load: I have game pass for PC installed Gears 5 all drivers are up to date. my pc specs are fine. yet when i click play nothing happens 2a35fbd0-b59e-45e5-995c-d5f998c7b29f
  5. My Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont load: Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me...
  6. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up: every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for this 99e49e97-50a8-4cd2-8ca7-e3cf5bd18dfc
  7. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen: Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and...
  8. My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine: The xbox wont load my disk 2a40b0de-86a3-45cb-90c5-f51bb469d154
  9. forza horizon 4 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 wont load: uninstalled it many of times, reset my computer many of times as well. all it keeps saying is syncing data, and when its done with that it says unable to load do to unknown error, any help please?...
  10. Game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load: I am trying to play minecraft on my family's xbox 1s, except it wont load. It will show the mojang logo for about a second, then go back to the home screen. I have tried restarting it, unplugging...