Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live

Discus and support Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's xbox one won't recognise our wireless router's password so we can't access xbox live. It works fine via the wire. The firmware on the router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grafitti9633, May 16, 2019.

1. grafitti9633
    grafitti9633 Guest

My son's xbox one won't recognise our wireless router's password so we can't access xbox live. It works fine via the wire. The firmware on the router is also up to date. I've tried everything on the xbox list 1-9 with no joy. Any help please?

:)

grafitti9633, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live - Similar Threads - won't recognise wireless

2. My Xbox won't recognise my external hard drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won't recognise my external hard drive.: I was playing a game on my xbox yesterday when it froze, I quit the game and then tried to re-launch it but I kept getting an error message so I turned my xbox off and then when i went back on it,...
  3. Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...: Since last week xbox requires me to sign into my account with email and then password every timei use my xbox live acount - yet it then refuses to recognise my valid password (which works when i...
  4. Xboxone won't start/recognise my external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxone won't start/recognise my external hard drive: My xboxone won't recognize my external hard drive! Can somebody help me? 8bfc77b9-16ca-41bc-9ca4-ef6d3d1eb765
  5. Developer Playlist Won't Recognise Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Developer Playlist Won't Recognise Season Pass: When attempting to play the Developer Playlist in Gears of War 4, the game does not read the Season Pass, and does not allow me to play the Developer Playlist. I still get weekly bounty packs, I...
  6. Won't recognise that I'm signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't recognise that I'm signed in: For the last couple of days Jigsaw and Sudoku tell me I need to sign in on X-Box.com, so I click the link and see I'm already signed in. I also play Solitaire and Mahjong, both of those work fine...
  7. Kinnect won't Recognise me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinnect won't Recognise me: Hi My kinnect doesn't recognize me and thinks I'm a guest. So it doesn't register any of my gestures. How do I get it to recognise me? All the support articles are on the old dashboard and those...
  8. My Xbox won't install games properly/doesn't recognise discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't install games properly/doesn't recognise discs: hi guys I recently tried to install two games on my console. The first game got stuck at 66% and refused to allow me to play it even though my dashboard said it was ready to start and the second...
  9. xbox one doesn't recognise disc & won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one doesn't recognise disc & won't eject: Over the last week our xbox one hasn't been ejecting discs on first request, eventually the discs have been ejected after restarting or signing other players in/out. This is not the same game each...
  10. New xbox one won't update. Update error 0x8923000a 0x00000000 0x900c0005 not recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one won't update. Update error 0x8923000a 0x00000000 0x900c0005 not recognised: xbox one help site does not recognise error code d6c9460b-37a8-4732-b6d8-42b6c3f4f422