Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on

Discus and support Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my tv is a insiginia and here is the model number: NS-32DD220NA16 and I can not figure it out 751cbf45-fe1c-4d8d-a055-0cd7391b4674 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TexasMaster9351, May 21, 2022.

1. Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on

So my tv is a insiginia and here is the model number: NS-32DD220NA16 and I can not figure it out

:)

TexasMaster9351, May 21, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

Exactly which Xbox One model are you on? HDMI-CEC (the feature for what you’re trying to do) is only supported on Xbox One X and Series X|S consoles, and it’s not possible to enable this on any previous Xbox models.

Are you an Xbox Insider and what OS version are you currently on? You can find this info in Settings > System > Console info.

Your TV appears to support HDMI-CEC, so no concerns there.

https://www.insigniaproducts.com/pdp/NS-32DD220NA16/1054012

If you have a compatible Xbox One and the software is updated, then verify that this option is enabled in Settings > General > Sleep mode & start-up > TV & A/V power options. Refer to:

How do I control other devices using HDMI-CEC? | Xbox Support

You may need to restart your console so that the changes properly take effect. Be sure to wait at least 10-15 seconds before reconnecting the power to completely reset the power supply.

Keep in mind that there are known issues with this feature as mentioned in the status for the most recent update here:

What's new: Xbox system updates

> Some players have reported that HDMI-CEC isn’t working correctly. Ensure that your TV supports HDMI-CEC and that it’s enabled. If the issue persists, report the problem

Hope this helps.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi TexasMaster9351! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

HDMI-CEC is supported only on Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. You must also enable HDMI-CEC on your TV.

Xbox Series X|S consoles can use an HDMI feature called Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) to send commands to and from CEC-enabled devices (such as TVs and AVRs) that are connected to the console.

This feature can be turned on and off via the TV & A/V power options settings screen. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Sleep mode & startup > TV & A/V power options.
  4. Zhumen-544CAF0C-D1E4 Win User

Instant on, game resume

Me too... but I having a bigger problem now with turning on my Xbox One with instant on and with TV turn on features. when everything is "off" TV and Xbox, I say "Xbox, ON" Xbox lights up but most times it keeps blinking and will not turn on my Samsung Smart
    TV and even the Kinect and Xbox won't boot up. I have to hard restart the Xbox but I still have to turn on my TV Manually, but when I do that and the Xbox calls for the TV to be Turned on it actually turns the TV off. I Never Had this Problem before.
  5. AmandaDillinger Win User

Xbox one s random disconnects

My xbox one has a disc stuck in.it and it won't play any of the games. When I turn it back on it doesn't show up on the tv
  6. Ms SoftKitty Win User

XB1 turns TV off when I turn it on

Very helpful! One last question though... if I disable that feature I'm assuming my TV won't turn on when I use voice command to turn on my XB1 when everything is off, right?
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on - Similar Threads - won't turn insiginia

2. Xbox one series X won't turn on (help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one series X won't turn on (help): So my xbox series x is not turning on at all, no light only the ringing noise. I've tried pretty much everything I could think of doing, tried another outlet, bought a new cable, unplugged...
  3. Xbox turns on but won't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on but won't do anything: I just got a OG Xbox one (2014 if that matters at all) with the green screen of death and I just got that fixed but I put it back together and now it turns on the light on the front, the fan, and...
  4. Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on: For the past few times I have tried to update my series X it will go normally until it attempts the restart too early, has the xbox button flashing, and then turns off and will not turn on unless...
  5. Xbox one won't turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't turn on.: Okay, so my breaker tripped and when it did it shut off my Xbox, well I reflipped the breaker and reset it, well my Xbox was the only thing not coming back on, so as I inspected it, the power...
  6. Xbox elite controller 2 won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller 2 won't turn on: I need help with my elite 2 controller because it won't turn on. I tried several things but it didn't help. Can someone help with a method that world all the time?And if anybody experienced this...
  7. xbox won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox won't turn on: This is my second machine that magically no longer turns on. I will not be buying a third. Is there any simple solution for this? 87277e82-4ad1-4a18-baf0-4506fd9290cd
  8. Xbox one s won't turn on , and can't get access to recovery mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s won't turn on , and can't get access to recovery mode: I was playing ds 3 and everything was normal and suddenly i had a message that tell i have to delete my saves on my xbox , i didn't pay attention to the message and continue playing but the fps...
  9. Xbox One S will beep, and flash white, but won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will beep, and flash white, but won't turn on: After a storm and a power outage, my xbox won't turn on. When I press the xbox symbol, it will flash and beep, but it won't turn on; it also beeps when I press the eject button. I can kinda hear a...
  10. Controller won't turn on after falling from the desk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't turn on after falling from the desk: Hello, my controller fell from my desk and it doesn't want to turn on anymore. Anyone know how i can fix this? fe6303c5-3bfc-47e6-b824-ceafbf24cabf