Xbox one wont turn on

Discus and support Xbox one wont turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one beeps when I press the power button but wont turn on. 561b7d4d-6707-469d-9bed-567711e21083 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by john l.sluder, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Xbox one wont turn on

My Xbox one beeps when I press the power button but wont turn on.

:)

john l.sluder, Oct 19, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User
  3. TKristis Win User

Xbox one wont turn on

Ok i get it. Maybe are more suggestions what can be wrong?
  4. PrecededToast12 Win User

Xbox one wont turn on

Hi thanks for your reply I have Tryed all of the trouble shooting with no luck I even purchased a new power block and that one does exactly the same thing.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Xbox one wont turn on

Hi there

Im still rocking my original xbox one.I have had this problem myself, turned out it was the plug i plugged it into just didn't like it.

Is the power supply got any light on it, orange or white?

I can suggest perhaps just plugging the power supply into a different plug to see if its receiving any power at all.

If its an adapter with multiple plugs, theres usually a little button at the top to reset the power.
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox one wont turn on

check if the plugin your house works. something could have happened to cause the plugin not to work.

if you have plugs that is controlled by a switch make sure that is on to.
Thema:

Xbox one wont turn on

1. Xbox one wont turn on - Similar Threads - wont turn

2. Turns on but wont power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turns on but wont power up: The box turns on but wont actually power up. The white light comes on at the front but it makes no noise and wont pair up with any controller. It does not display anything on the screen either....
  3. my Xbox 360 wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 wont turn back on: I was playing a game on my Xbox 360 when it turned itself off, tried turning it back on, the light came on for a split second and it vanished. The battery connector thing went from a humming sound...
  4. xbox wont turn on but did 2 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont turn on but did 2 days ago: I literally had a perfectly working xbox and then i take it to my girlfriends and try to plug it in and LED turns orange then as soon as i plug the power cable into my xbox it turns off WHAT DOES...
  5. Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. When playing Forza Horizon 4 the narrator talks in the menus, however it does NOT talk anywhere else on the xbox. The narrator setting is OFF and this still happens. I...
  6. Xbox Controller Wont Turn On Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wont Turn On Xbox: Hello, so this literally just started happening, and Ive had the console for 3ish years, I also cannot just turn on the xbox through the power button, as I changed the hard drive to a ssd, and...
  7. My Xbox One S wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S wont turn on: I Have tried everything unplugg it and putting back in i have only had this xbox one s for 3 months someone help me plzzz it would help me do i need a new power cord idk someone just tell me it...
  8. Wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont turn on: So I did the 1st step I read on here hold button for 10 seconds and then unplug for 5 minutes I did that turned back on xbox and it has been 15 minutes so far and it just turned to the black...
  9. xbox glitchy and wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox glitchy and wont turn on: so i turned on my xbox, and it was acting normal for 10 seconds, then it just turned off like i just pressed the off button. i did most of the things xbox support told me to, but none of them...
  10. how do i perform a data transfer if my xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i perform a data transfer if my xbox wont turn on: I have the Minecraft Xbox one s and in its current state it has trouble turning on or wont turn on at all but when ever I try to turn it on it will turn on for a few seconds but then shut off and...