Xbox one wont work with my wifi network

Discus and support Xbox one wont work with my wifi network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one wont work with my wifi network My Xbox one used to connect to Xbox live but now it wont connect to Xbox live. When I test my network status it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LatvianTachanka, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Xbox one wont work with my wifi network

My Xbox one used to connect to Xbox live but now it wont connect to Xbox live. When I test my network status it says im fine but when i test my NAT type it tells me it cannot get a teredo IP. I have tried everything to fix this but it wont work with my wifi
    network. When i plug it into ethernet it works fine and connects and it even works when connected to my phones hotspot but not when connected to my wifi network.

:)

LatvianTachanka, Mar 11, 2018
  2. Marcy-Marc
    Marcy-Marc Guest
    wifi issues

So recently my xbox one has not been able to connect to my wifi network. It has before in the past and one day up and stopped working. I've called xbox customer support and went through troubleshoot steps with them but so far they have not helped. The wifi network shows up but whenever i try to test the network connection i get an error message that says 'cannot get an IP address'. I tried a wired connection and that works but i am not able to keep it wired all the time. If anyone might have a solution please help!

Marcy-Marc, Mar 11, 2018
  3. Not connecting

brand new Xbox one will not connect to my home wifi. Wifi is working computers and tablets are connected, but my network does not appear on the list of available networks.

JazzyJake1989, Mar 11, 2018
  4. indcA saj Win User

Xbox Not connecting to Live.

okay so i just got back from vegas and i had got a new xbox one s digtal when i got to cali i tried to set up my xbox and there was a wifi problem i cant see a list of networks it just says add wireless network i did that and i typed my ssid and it says
    your security protocol wont work so then i reset my xbox and when it says updating but then it says you need wifi for this and i try to connect to the wifi but it still says your security protocol wont work
  5. Explicit WV Win User

Update on xbox one has stopped xbox going online!

Im having the same problem, i was told by xbox support to set my xbox one back factory setting, which i done and now it wont connect to my wifi network, the singal on my network is full but it wont connect at all. Xbox support also said if you have had the
    previous dashboard beta its causing problems to get online. Does anyone have any ideas
  6. annix Win User

xbox will not connect to wireless internet

Hi Cindy,

If the above suggestions from and troubleshooting steps dont work can you provide us with some more info? Is it a 5ghz or 2.4ghz network that youre attwmpting to connect to? Are you able to connect to your wifi network on other devices with decent signal
    strength in the same location as your Xbox One? Can you create a wifi hot-spot from your phone and connect to that network on your Xbox, or is it only the one network your xbox wont connect to?

The more information about your setup and the problem you can provide, the better, cheers!
  7. Goldilocks2323 Win User

On Campus and School won't de-militarize

One quick thing that may work is joining an alternate network. At my school there is (School x) internet, and (School x guest) internet for guests. You can set up one xbox on the guest wifi, and one on the student wifi, and it should work that way.
  8. Lirycmex Win User

Can't get the Ethernet connexion to work

Hi the network works fine, well with pc or tv. The xbox is the one not working with Ethernet but only with wifi.
Thema:

1. Xbox one wont work with my wifi network - Similar Threads - wont wifi network

2. Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in: Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in try to connect it via ethernet cable to verify that if it allows you to use the online service, once it lets you enter your...
  3. Xbox One S wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wont connect to wifi: So when i plug in my External ssd USB 3.0 In the back or any of the ports the wifi disconnects its wireless since i dont have a cable. it works fine without the ssd. Could somebody help me?...
  4. xbox one x wont connect to wifi when I turn it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x wont connect to wifi when I turn it back on: Hi my Xbox One X wont connect to wifi when i turn it back on the only way i fixed it was to factory reset but its happened again. it connected fine when i reset it but whenever it boots back up it...
  5. Brand new xbox x wont connect to wifi!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox x wont connect to wifi!!!!: So ive had my xbox around a week, its the xbox one x. I turned it on to to continue on fifa and no matter what i do, resetting the router the xbox, inputting the mac address it will not connect to...
  6. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Xbox one wont connect to wifi

Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Xbox one wont connect to wifi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Xbox one wont connect to wifi ok heres my issue it will connect to my wifi if i turn off the security password but when i turn it back on it...
  7. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi did you ever find out the issue? ff935bc5-0a95-4a4d-a1e8-04f82491c062
  8. Wifi wont come up

Wifi wont come up: Wifi wont come up I'm trying to connect to Wi-Fi but no networks are showing up even though the network is on then the Xbox one said there is a hardware problem but I have connected to Wi-Fi...
  9. My xbox one x wont connect to The wifi i have tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x wont connect to The wifi i have tried everything: MY XBOX ONE X WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING PLEASE HELP d52708ad-6e76-4ac6-aaf1-304cd5cd3b54
  10. xbox wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont connect to wifi: it keeps saying dns problem ive tried to turn the router off it worked then right back to the same message. i connect to the ethernet cable works fine bdb4dfff-87f4-4c2e-803d-80fb7cc4a000