Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

Discus and support Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattjackson1, Oct 24, 2019.

1. mattjackson1
    mattjackson1 Guest

Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... :(

Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games

So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access saves and paid games etc. fully functional working 100% on my profile.

However when I try to add the account it doesnt show up even though my profile on my PC where I'm managing my account says I'm on the 360 dashboard ?

Anyone had a similar problem with two consoles ?

Matt

:)

mattjackson1, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log into live - Two console challenges

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with access the Xbox 360 on PC.

To help clarify:

• Are you trying to review the Xbox 360 account on PC?
    • What exactly are you trying to do with your Account on PC?

In reference to cloud saves, I recommend to try the following links:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Spartan549 Win User

Purchase settings

parent had to log into their account and change the privacy settings under xbox 360 AND xbox one even though we only have xbox 360. Then I could purchase on my account
  4. kamikaziL Win User

cant log into xbox beta even though account works

ok i tried to install it on the store again and this time now it wont let me install it and its giving me an error
  5. kamikaziL Win User

i havent signed into anything because that is why its giving me the option to sign in, i cant see any problems on the account i just think the app is broken and microsoft wont fix it
  6. Ripins Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... - Similar Threads - working fine cant

2. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  3. Message notifications not working (other notifications fine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message notifications not working (other notifications fine): A friend is having trouble receiving notifications when he receives messages. He can see when friends come online or send a party invite. However, he does not receive notifications for messages....
  4. Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...: Does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you c744a8c9-b64c-41c1-8210-b9ae78fcfb13
  5. Worked all day yesterday just fine. Tried to test it out this morning and get this. But,...

in XboX Insiders
    Worked all day yesterday just fine. Tried to test it out this morning and get this. But,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ObiWanFTW [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Games pass PC - The Outer Worlds was working fine, today it doesn't start.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games pass PC - The Outer Worlds was working fine, today it doesn't start.: I've been playing this game just fine since Thursday. Today, however, the game will not start. No error messages, nothing popping up in Task Manager, nothing. Other games work just fine on the...
  7. My headset is perfectly fine and working but xbox doesnt recognise it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset is perfectly fine and working but xbox doesnt recognise it: check my next responce in the comments of this post below for more detail so i recently bought a new controller 2 days ago , brand new, and i bought it as i thought there was an issue with my...
  8. Dropped Xbox One S - Still working, should Everything be fIne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox One S - Still working, should Everything be fIne?: I dropped my Xbox One S whilst moving the TV, the console was on at the time and didn't turn off or anything after dropping it. The game I was playing was still on. So there appears to be no...
  9. Cant play the downloaded game offline (the game works just fine when im connected to the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play the downloaded game offline (the game works just fine when im connected to the ...: i bought need for speed rivals (by download via xbox live), when i want to play the game on my xbox one offline, i get the message that i need to check if i own the game. I am getting the message...
  10. xbox1 working fine last night now cant connect to network but everything else is still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 working fine last night now cant connect to network but everything else is still ...: I bought a new Xbox one last week. Set it up been using it for a week and everything was working great. This morning I get up and my netflix wont open up saying it couldnt connect to the servers....