Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

Discus and support Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattjackson1, Oct 24, 2019.

1. mattjackson1
    mattjackson1 Guest

Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... :(

Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games

So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access saves and paid games etc. fully functional working 100% on my profile.

However when I try to add the account it doesnt show up even though my profile on my PC where I'm managing my account says I'm on the 360 dashboard ?

Anyone had a similar problem with two consoles ?

Matt

:)

mattjackson1, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log into live - Two console challenges

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with access the Xbox 360 on PC.

To help clarify:

• Are you trying to review the Xbox 360 account on PC?
    • What exactly are you trying to do with your Account on PC?

In reference to cloud saves, I recommend to try the following links:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Spartan549 Win User

Purchase settings

parent had to log into their account and change the privacy settings under xbox 360 AND xbox one even though we only have xbox 360. Then I could purchase on my account
  4. kamikaziL Win User

cant log into xbox beta even though account works

ok i tried to install it on the store again and this time now it wont let me install it and its giving me an error
  5. kamikaziL Win User

i havent signed into anything because that is why its giving me the option to sign in, i cant see any problems on the account i just think the app is broken and microsoft wont fix it
  6. Ripins Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log... - Similar Threads - working fine cant

2. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  3. Working fine until update this morning. Then this. Fml.

in XboX Insiders
    Working fine until update this morning. Then this. Fml.: [IMG] submitted by /u/thatssowolf [link] [comments]
  4. Suddenly getting 0x82D40007 on one game, the rest work fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly getting 0x82D40007 on one game, the rest work fine.: Suddenly getting 0x82D40007 on which was installed via a disc. Tried all the various ways I could find to fix it, even deleting and recreating my account. The only way I can get it to run (GTA V)...
  5. Xbox one s works fine on other tv but on bush tv only 640x480 works otherwise no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s works fine on other tv but on bush tv only 640x480 works otherwise no signal: I've had a problem I got my son a bush 50 inch tv for his bedroom and put it on wall ever since I plugged xbox in the screen was black and sometimes the screen will flash on and off and say no...
  6. Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix: Dear Team' I own the game cd of Rabbids Invation, and we been playing this game, but from last week onwards (the day I renewed my Game Pass) the cd game showing trail. I have tried uninstalling...
  7. My xbox works fine but goes black when i try resseting agian

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox works fine but goes black when i try resseting agian: I recently factory reseted my xbox because it was glitchy and an xbox gamer told me to so i did when i turned it on because it turned off it said error code E203 when i try reseting it again in...
  8. Hard drive disappears off of my xbox one, works fine for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive disappears off of my xbox one, works fine for PC: So I got my hard drive in July, and without fail every month or so it disappears off of my xbox one, forces me to reformat it and wipes itself clean anyone have any idea? I've used it for my PC...
  9. Cant play the downloaded game offline (the game works just fine when im connected to the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play the downloaded game offline (the game works just fine when im connected to the ...: i bought need for speed rivals (by download via xbox live), when i want to play the game on my xbox one offline, i get the message that i need to check if i own the game. I am getting the message...
  10. xbox1 working fine last night now cant connect to network but everything else is still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 working fine last night now cant connect to network but everything else is still ...: I bought a new Xbox one last week. Set it up been using it for a week and everything was working great. This morning I get up and my netflix wont open up saying it couldnt connect to the servers....