Xbox one world of warships / Legends

Discus and support Xbox one world of warships / Legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m playing on Xbox one - world of warships/Legends and just as I finished battle all of my ships including 2 x premium ship have sold off one minute... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1b341db9-5c80-4378-86c5-0, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Xbox one world of warships / Legends

I’m playing on Xbox one - world of warships/Legends and just as I finished battle all of my ships including 2 x premium ship have sold off one minute there next their not !!there is no means to contact the servers at all ,player SUPPORT RUBBISH or nonexistent
    can anyone help

:)

1b341db9-5c80-4378-86c5-0, Jun 27, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

World of Warships Legends

PUBG
  3. MaximumFusion Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

World of Warships Legends and No Mans Sky.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

You're new gen

I really like Forza or World of Warships: Legends. I've liked playing racing games since Need for Speed Underground. I played a lot of World of Tanks and I think World of Warships: Legends is a better game then that.
  5. PrintCrowd Win User

Gaming on Christmas?

World of warships legends I love that game
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

What was your hardest achievement?

it was on world of warships legends, archivement flooding but now, i have it, after near a year of trying.

BOOOMMMM
Thema:

Xbox one world of warships / Legends

1. Xbox one world of warships / Legends - Similar Threads - world warships Legends

2. World Of Warships Legends - account deletion

in XBoX on Consoles
    World Of Warships Legends - account deletion: I don't know if anyone can help but I'm struggling to find support on how to stop an account deletion which my son has done by accident. It seems to give 45 days before it happens but I can't find...
  3. I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription: I cancelled Xbox Live Gold subscription six months ago. I recently purchased a disc game and tried to play but when I launched the game I got the message to purchase either Xbox Live Gold or Game...
  4. World of warships legends not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of warships legends not loading: Game won't load I tried restarting the console 2 times, I have xbox one x all my other games load good, this started yesterday. 24b05564-09a2-4912-89b1-c962b70a33ab
  5. Preview the new World of Warships: Legends graphical engine on Xbox One X!

in XboX Insiders
    Preview the new World of Warships: Legends graphical engine on Xbox One X!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Preview the new World of Warships: Legends graphical engine on Xbox One X!

in XboX Insiders
    Preview the new World of Warships: Legends graphical engine on Xbox One X!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line: We purched this game when we had the xbox live access. We camceled xbox live today and we found we are not even allow to thia game off line... can any one help to solve this problem? thanks!...
  8. Jogo World of Warships: Legends[Game World of Warships: Legends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo World of Warships: Legends[Game World of Warships: Legends]: No dia 27/12/2019 adquiri o jogo World of Warships: Legends - Super-dreadnought, pedido [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Gostaria de saber porque até hoje não foi instalado no meu XBox One S?...
  9. Jogo World of Warships: Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo World of Warships: Legends: No dia 27/12/2019 adquiri o jogo World of Warships: Legends - Super-dreadnought, pedido 8543393467. Gostaria de saber porque até hoje não foi instalado no meu XBox One S?...
  10. world of warships: legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of warships: legends: Hello, I just downloaded this preview game and it doesn't work. It says multiplayer features are locked on this account. How do I fix this? 6b01795c-3add-4631-8b2a-2e9b9cbab455