Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue

Discus and support Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When playing 4k dvds they randomly skip, stutter and screen tear on my xbox one x. I have contacted support and they walked me through everything and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PabloStyles, Feb 14, 2020.

1. PabloStyles
    PabloStyles Guest

When playing 4k dvds they randomly skip, stutter and screen tear on my xbox one x. I have contacted support and they walked me through everything and stated I needed a drive replacement, not under warranty. I have another xbox one x and the 4k dvds do
    the same thing, not matter what 4k dvd. Both consoles only do it with 4k dvds. I am using the xbox supplied hdmi cable and my lg tv has full 4k hdr dolby. Is it possible both consoles disc drives are bad or could this be a problem with the blu ray app?

:)

PabloStyles, Feb 14, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

4K content

Xbox One and Xbox One S are 1080P Gaming

Xbox One S will play 4K Blu Ray's

Xbox One X will play Game in 4K if they are Enhanced with 4K Support + 4k Blu Ray support

They Xbox One X will also Upscale on a 1080p screen so you will see some benefit of the Xbox One X
  3. smileskybird Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
  4. t4ryn it up Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Although both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X can both stream 4K, only the One X is capable of true 4K gaming. I would recommend the XBox One X over the XBox One S because it only one that can truly do 4K gaming! The XBox One S can upscale 1080p games
    to 4K but isn’t a real 4K console, although it can play Blu-Ray in 4K. The XBox One X is the first console to truly be able to stream 4K gaming, plus it has a Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player!
  5. vicentecd Win User

Ultra hd player or app problems.

I've got the same issues here. I'm getting error 0x80040903 all the time with Xbox One X and not only with certain UH 4k Blu rays but with normal Blu ray as well. Microsoft and Xbox team you need to fix this proble asap.
  6. Slayin Bodies Win User

Can the xBox play DVD-RAM discs?

it can, it may have region locks for your area but yes the xbox one can play cd, dvd, blu-ray, and if you have the x/s 4k blu ray
Thema:

1. Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue - Similar Threads - blu ray issue

2. Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having: So theirs the new blu ray thing that was screwing my xbox so it recently updated and it’s working fine with games I appericiate it to. I hope everyone having a good time. submitted by...
  3. Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything: Anyone else have a bug where you put a disc in and it recognises it as a Blu-ray but when you get into the app it says that you don't have the hdcp rights management. submitted by /u/kilobravo99...
  4. Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?: I have a new xBox one s ans when i go to open netflix or bluray app the screen keeps flickering with gray static. How do i fix this issue? Ive removed and reinstalled the apps with no improvement....
  5. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  6. Blu-ray app issues with 4K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray app issues with 4K: Looking through the forums, there has for a long time been issues with the ability of the Blu-ray app to play certain 4K UHD movies. I have encountered issues with getting a couple of movies to...
  7. Blu-ray issues

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray issues: Hello! As of right now I don't know if my Xbox X has already downloaded the new update that's currently up. But before the new update I was having issues with starting the Blu-ray player. All it...
  8. Black Hawk Down Extended Edition UHD blu-ray has issues with seamless branching, just like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Hawk Down Extended Edition UHD blu-ray has issues with seamless branching, just like...: So I just got the Blackhawk Down Extended Edition UHD Blu-ray, and just like Ridley’s Scott’s The Martian Extended Edition Blu-Ray, the extended edition glitches whenever their is a new scene. The...
  9. Unique Blu Ray App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unique Blu Ray App Issue: I recently purchased The Poughkeepsie Tapes on Blu-Ray. Upon inserting it in my Xbox One S, I noticed a static like snow appear on the screen. Given that the last time I saw this static was on a...
  10. Xbox One X Blu Ray Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Blu Ray Issues: Split from this thread. It's the One X, I play on a 1080p 3d projector. My One S and my samsung 3d player work great. ONE X freezes every 10 mins in 3d movie also seems to do it every once in a...