Xbox One X 4K DVR Issue with corrupted saves?

Discus and support Xbox One X 4K DVR Issue with corrupted saves? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is 4k game capture fixed on the Xbox One X yet I really want to record my games in 4k. submitted by /u/mirzahasher [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mirzahasher, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Xbox One X 4K DVR Issue with corrupted saves?

Is 4k game capture fixed on the Xbox One X yet I really want to record my games in 4k.

submitted by /u/mirzahasher
    [link] [comments]

/u/mirzahasher, Oct 18, 2020
  2. MindOfTim Win User

No longer sticking with Xbox

That really sucks you're having trouble. I got my Xbox one X about 3 weeks after release and I pay monthly for an extended warrenty (which also covers the controller). My xbox has had an issue where the game DVR always corrupts no matter what, either the
    sound fails or the whole video becomes corrupt, but only when its uploaded onto onedrive or saved onto an external hard drive (so basically any way to take the video off of the xbox so it can be edited). It went away for repair then came back and worked for
    2 weeks then the same thing happened (and they had replaced the whole hard drive... and controller as it had stick drift). This was about 4 months ago and I havent even bothered to send it away again.

I do disagree about the 4k. I have 3 tv's one is 1080p, one is 4k and one is an OLED 4k with HDR. The difference from the 1080p to 4k is massive, and the difference from 4k to 4k HDR (it is an OLED though) is significant
  3. alafreet1 Win User

1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X

This is exactly what we need. Not everyone plays on a 4k monitor. Every game that plays @60 frames looks laggy when recorded with Game DVR on Xbox one X on a 1080p monitor.
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

5. Jomari Arc Win User

Windows10 Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors why your Game DVR has recording issues. One possible reason is that the components of your Game DVR is corrupted. To resolve DVR issues, you may refer to this article to
    troubleshoot Game DVR on windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
Thema:

Xbox One X 4K DVR Issue with corrupted saves?

1. Xbox One X 4K DVR Issue with corrupted saves? - Similar Threads - DVR Issue corrupted

2. Xbox One X 4k DVR MP4 File Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4k DVR MP4 File Issues: Hi everyone, I hope you are well? Has anyone had any issues regarding the MP4 file that gets created when capturing at 4k? For whatever reason I don't have a single media player on my computer...
  3. Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months!

in XboX Insiders
    Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months!: Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months! Only records 6 secs without audio! Irrelevant of length selected submitted by /u/BikerZed85 [link] [comments]
  4. Game DVR is still broken... Am I the only one with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR is still broken... Am I the only one with this issue?: Here's what has been happening to me for probably the last 2 months? I press the Xbox button, then X to record the last 30secs. The notification takes a while to pop out. It pops up, and I check...
  5. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  6. Xbox Game DVR on External Hard drive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game DVR on External Hard drive issue: Hello Everyone, have anyone of you faced an issue where your external hard drive is NTFS Formatted and it’s a USB 3.0 storage set for capture but you still have only 2 minutes max of Recording?...
  7. Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...: I did a factory reset and found that this issue is a thing in the most recent stable release. By the way, I reported it. The frustrating thing is that when I installed the public build, 4K clips...
  8. Is the Xbox One X 4K DVR issue back again?!

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox One X 4K DVR issue back again?!: This is the most annoying issue I have been facing on Xbox for months and was so happy when the update temporarily fixed it, but now it’s happening yet again. Not sure if it’s only for me but I’ve...
  9. Xbox One X 4K DVR corrupted videos issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4K DVR corrupted videos issue.: Is the Xbox One X 4K dvr clip issue fixed where the videos would become corrupted? submitted by /u/mirzahasher [link] [comments]
  10. Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...: Latest Beta update and now absolutely all clips can't be saved anymore. No matter the game and if it's done using controller or phone app. All of them seems to be corrupted, saving 22 seconds,...