Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K

Discus and support Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having issues with my avermedia 4k60 device. When I plug my xbox one X directly to my 4k monitor, everything is fine and displays at crisp 4K.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jumboman123, Oct 17, 2020.

1. jumboman123
    jumboman123 Guest

I am having issues with my avermedia 4k60 device. When I plug my xbox one X directly to my 4k monitor, everything is fine and displays at crisp 4K. When I plug it
    into my Avermedia 4k60 device, it consistently displays in 1080p and if I am lucky 1440p. I have been in contact with Avermedia support and they are also at a loss and cannot explain why this is happening. There is nothing wrong with the capture card because
    when I connect my graphics card to my capture card it's fine and displays at 4k. I am not sure if there is a code or hardware issue where the xbox one x is not recognizing the capture card as a legitimate 4K passthrough but this is frustrating and I hope there
    is a fix for this. Thanks

:)

jumboman123, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Games

The Xbox One can't play games at 4K, You need to have the Xbox One X and a 4K TV or a 4K Monitor to get to play games at 4K and games that show Xbox One X Enhanced on them.
  4. t4ryn it up Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Although both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X can both stream 4K, only the One X is capable of true 4K gaming. I would recommend the XBox One X over the XBox One S because it only one that can truly do 4K gaming! The XBox One S can upscale 1080p games
    to 4K but isn’t a real 4K console, although it can play Blu-Ray in 4K. The XBox One X is the first console to truly be able to stream 4K gaming, plus it has a Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player!
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  6. luissolid Win User

If you want to see a 4K Movies (streaming/disc) you will need to have a 4K TV. (With Xbox One S and X)

Also if you want to play a game on 4K the game need to be 4K compatible and a 4K TV (only with Xbox One X)

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K - Similar Threads - regocnition issue Avermedia

2. Twitch Xbox One issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Xbox One issues: I'm having issues with twitch, every time I select start broadcast - the stream bar appears for around 3 seconds, but then disappears. I've tried the following: Clearing Cache Hard Reset...
  3. Gamertag Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Issues: Hello , Gamers! I've been playing for over 14 years now and i love it! I have bought all the call of duties and have played many games. Recently someone changed my gamertag and now when i want to...
  4. High Latency Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Latency Issue: High, please assist with high latency issues. Doing a trace route and the issue is coming from microsoft. see attached trace route and advise further. I am based in South Africa. As you can see...
  5. Deleting Game Saves Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Game Saves Issues: Recently, my game saves just stopped working and now when they try to save it tells me to delete them from the console. When I try to do that, it gets stuck during the restart. Is there a way to...
  6. Wired Controller Mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller Mic issues: Hi! I’ve recently started using a wired controller when I play and I’ve noticed an issue. My audio settings as far as headset volume, the chat mixer, and monitoring are all unadjustable. The audio...
  7. Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!: On Oct 22, 2020 at 3:15am I got an email from Xbox Enforcement saying my account had action taken against it, that action being a name change. I had my gamertag for 15 years, "" as you see for my...
  8. Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue: So I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset. Which is bluetooth. Recently I hopped on and couldn't hear my friends or other players. They sounded like they were talking low. Soon I looked at the...
  9. Game sharing gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing gold issues: Iv’e been having problems lately with gold cause im game sharing with a friend i know he has gold but it tells me i dont have gold and i dont know what to do.ive tried removing him and adding him...
  10. Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K: I am having issues with my avermedia 4k60 device. When I plug my xbox one X directly to my 4k monitor, everything is fine and displays at crisp 4K. When I plug it into my Avermedia 4k60 device, it...